Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Faisal Cali Warrabe another Somalilander getting nervous

Shirkan ayaa waxa ay hogaanka sare ee xisbiga UCID

Shirkan ayaa waxa ay hogaanka sare ee xisbiga UCID kaga hadlayeen xaalada dalku ku sugan yahay maanta, ka dib intii doorashadii Madaxweynuhu dhacday, iyo dhismihii golaga wassiirada ee dawladda madaxweyne rayaale soo dhisay.

Eng. Faysal waxa uu ka hadlay carabkana aad ugu hayay xaaladaha xuduudaha dalka oo uu ku sheegay mid aad looga dayrinayo maanta, laga soo bilaabo markii uu Madaxweyne Rayaale booqashada ku tagay magalada laascaanoo oo Gobolka Sool, halkaas oo ay koox argagixiso ahi rasaas ku soo rideen Waftigii Madaxweyne Rayaale hor kacayay . Eng. faysal waxa uu isagoo arrintaa daba socda yidhi,"waa arrin aanay dawladda Somaliland waxba ka qaban, iyagoo aan ahaba yaraatee wax rogaal celin ah ku samayn Majeerteeniya oo maanta siday u soo durkayeen jooga Guumays, walibana ka qaada cashuur halkaa".

Eng Faysal waxa kaloo uu sheegay in ay dawladda Madaxweyne Rayaale ay run ahaantii iska dhayelsatay qadiyadaha Gobolada sanaag bari iyo Sool, waliba intii ka dambaysay doorashadii oo aad ay dawladdu uga gaabsatay xaladaha Goboladan.

Mudane Faysal waxa uu hadalkiisii ku soo gabagabeeyay in ay Somaliland xoogeeda iyo muruqeeda gashato difaaca dalka, iyadoo waliba aanu dib u soo hubayn doono ciidankii SNMta, iyo Ciidanka xooga Dalka oo maalgalin fara badan la siin doono.

Posted by Mohamoud Abokor.

Email: news@somalilandnet.com

It gets more interesting by the day..

king_450   

SnW , how you doing bro, i have question to ask you, Have you ever been to Somaliland? if not check it out,perhaps you will change your attitude toward them.

guraad   

Hargayeisa mafia are getting really nervous , they lost in all the livels. but what i dont get is why those mafia crying for soo, sanaag and cayn(hawd) which dont belong tothem . ssh is part of puntland and peoplewho live in those states are happy to be part of puntland state of somalia.

And what make me laugh my butt off is to hear this fool threating ssh people by saying we will bring back snm HAHAHAHAHAH damn who he talk to ,do he forgot that he is talking about daraawiish(ssh people) do he thinks daraawiish will be scared of snm lol . i am saying to him bring it on, bring snm . we(ssh peole) are waiting for them, i am damn sure he is all talk and no action.

King_450,

Salam bro, I have not seen your posts lately, I am fine many thanks.

I have never been to Somaliland,I am also not against Somaliland and its people, I have close relations and friends from Hargaysa.

Is it me who is crazy or the diatrab from Ina Cali warrabe? All I am doing is putting the news across, and I want answers from Somalilanders with regards to the remarks from their secessionist leaders.

Nin Yaban,

Your not doing any service to any one by opening your mouth. I think you have an obsession with SNWestern and that’s dangerous for you.

Did you even read the post? Is it a fabrication? Is it relevant in this forum? And is it genuine?

chekc out

www.somalilandnet.com

I will continue o present the TRUTH and analyse it as is my human right, but Nin Yaban what is your point, what is your position or you just another supporter of the scrap merchants of Mogadishu?