Sign in to follow this  
Cawaale

What do you call this man?

Originally posted by me:

This is not a war for Aweys/Indhacade etc etc, this is a war for Somalia and the Somalis. This is a war forsaving the oppressed Ethiopians against Meles Zenawi's dictatorship.

lol thank you for your generousity.

me   

You are most welcome, just like those 100.000 Ethiopians living in concentration camps.Just like those dead protestors that only wanted democracy.

Just like those poor peasseants that are brutalized by the Ethiopian army and police on the orders of Meles Zenawi.

Tell the dead people of Gembella, Amhara, Oromo, Sidamo and Somali region that the days of the TPLF terror are almost over.

me   

Originally posted by Somali_Friend:

Shouldn't you first put your house in order. Are you sure you can manage all this under the genius military strategists aweye and indacadde?

That is exactly wha I mean shouldn't Meles Zenawi put his house n order before he attacks Somalia?

Shouldn't you put your house in order before you start talking about Somalia?

Aweys is not the one attacking Ethiopia, Meles Zenawi is the one thats attacking Somalia.

So shouldn't he put his house in order before attacking neighbouring countries? isn't Meles Zenawi a terrorist actually?

He terrorizes the people of Ethiopia and now he wants to export his terror to Somalia.