Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

President Yusuf arrives in Baidoa.

607.jpg

Madaxweyne Cabdullaahi Yuusuf oo dalka dib ugu soo laabtay

Madaxweynaha Dawladda Federaalka Soomaaliya, Cabdullaahi Yuusuf Axmed ayaa maanta dalka dib ugu soo laabtay gaar ahaan fariisinka kumeel gaarka ah ee dawladda ee magaalada Baydhabo kadib markii uu safarro ku soo maray waddamo badan oo Afrikaan iyo Yurubba leh.

Madaxweynaha iyo wafdigiisa oo kasoo ambabaxay magaalada Addis Ababa ee dalka Itoobiya halkaasi oo uu kaga qeybgalay shirka sanadeedka isbaheysiga Sanca ayaa markii uu soo gaaray Baydhabo waxaa uu Madaxweynaha iyo wafdigiisa ay tageen xarunta Madaxtooyada halkaasi oo Madaxweynaha oo khudbad gaaban ka jeediyay.

Madaxweynaha ayaa warbixin gaaban oo uu siiyay xubnaha dowladda ee soo dhoweyay iyo saxaafadda waxaa uu ku sheegay in socdaalkiisa uu guul uu ku soo dhamaaday, isla markaana caafimaadkiisa uu aad u wanaagsan yahay.

Maryan Saylac

SBC Baydhabo

Taliban, don't be surprised I myself learned this word "family" recently. From now on I use the word family and I urge to do so. Somaaliyoo dhana waa isu Adeero.

Taliban   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Baidoa is still the seat of Parliment and he has arrived to brief them on his trip.

The parliament should be located in the capital, and since Somalia has been secured by the occupiers, I don't get why it's still in Baidoa. Nonetheless, I don't think the clan president can stay in Mogadishu even for a few to several weeks; it's too risky for his safety.

^ He can go to Mogadishu. He was there for a few weeks. However the seat of parliament is still in Baidoa. When and if Xamar becomes safe enough for all parliamentarians then they will all move.

Taliban   

Originally posted by Taako Man:

He can go to Mogadishu. He was there for a few weeks.

I doubt the clan president can stay in Mogadishu for one month.

Ebyan   

^ Some said he couldn't ever make it there and when he did, they said he couldn't last a night. Then it was a week. Now it's a month. :D

^ He can go to Mogadishu. He was there for a few weeks. However the seat of parliament is still in Baidoa.

Taako, Did the President ever go back to Mog since that attack on Villa Somalia?

When and if Xamar becomes safe enough for all parliamentarians then they will all move.

When will that be? When former rebels from LRA come to Mog?

^ Former rebels from the LRA LOOOL. You've been reading Qaadisiya lately huh?

Abdullahi yusuf was there when the bombing's happened. It was not so long ago. Just last month. If you think he's scarred of a few rifles remember that this man is a former rebel leader, bomb blast surviver, car bombing surviver, prison surviver of two nations, and so on. A few mortars to him is normal.

^ Former rebels from the LRA LOOOL. You've been reading Qaadisiya lately huh?

No I didn’t read it from Qaadsiye. I have never read nor posted anything from any Somali website, with the exception of Hiiran. I couldn’t read any Somali webpage anyway. Thats because my Somali reading is very limited and these websites generally stretch the truth.

If it is any consolation, I will have you know that I read it from the BBC Africa journal & the Monitor of Uganda. I can’t seem to find that piece here , but I am sure you can do a search if you wish to authenticate my claim.

Abdullahi yusuf was there when the bombing's happened. It was not so long ago. Just last month. If you think he's scarred of a few rifles remember that this man is a former rebel leader, bomb blast surviver, car bombing surviver, prison surviver of two nations, and so on. A few mortars to him is normal

Taako, You are very dissapointing. I thought you were better than this. You have suddenly developed Xalane's behavior,What happened? Did you fail to grasp my one liner question? Or was that a weak attempt @ sidestepping my silly question?

Bisinka, I didnt ask you if he was there WHEN the attack happened(I wouldnt ask you the question right?). I asked you if he ever CAME back since that Attack.

If that wasnt enough, You went on further to talk about something completely unrelated to my question.

I don’t need a brief history or the bravery of the President. Some people actually think of him as a coward really. They say he ran away when his people needed him during Said Barre's regime & that he FAILED stand up to the IUC on his own. He had to use Ethiopia to bring him and his government to his own capital city. But that’s a whole different issue that I really don’t care for at this moment.

What I asked (and I asked because I really couldn’t remember), was if the President ever came back and stayed in Villa Somalia since that major attack on Villa Somalia.

^ The attack was last month, the president stayed put for awhile after.

Which shows a) Security wasn't his problem a b) nothing deters the man.

Secondly, In the last 3 weeks or so, the AU summit, the presidents yearly check up, nomination of a new speaker have all happened. The fact these important things in his life and the TFG's shows little indifference to a man who would be in Xamar only for symbolic purposes for the time being. Remember that parliament is in Baidoa, and you can accomplish more in Baidoa right now with 200 parliamentarians then in Xamar with a dozen or so parliamentarians.

As to your LRA rubbish. It is what it is. Rubbish, unfound defermation.