Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Sanlaawe

meles_zenawi.jpg

Look at this sawir.

It looks like the nigga inay iska dhaleen Vietnamese, Senegalese and Calibeesteen [Native First Nations of North America].

Balaayo qawad qabo. The dude really si si kale ayuu u egyahay. His palm shows how gacan ku dhiigle he is. Meeqo masaakiin ayuu dilay maraxa.

Pi   

Heh! You tell others sometimes not to start threads about themselves or other Nomads or any other pointless thread because it is immature. Here you are doing just that. How childish.

Is this the best you can do, duqa? How about you write an article, an essay, a paper about the Melez Regime. Criticize his policies. Attack his Human rights record, etc. Or are you too lazy? Maybe even inept and unable? Where's your education?

Is that the most intelligent criticism you could up with? Zenawi is ugly?

And I didn't know Sanlaawe was a member of SOL. :D

For your information, this dude is a public figure. I never said public figures waxba ma laga sheegi karo.

Kala saar taas; talking about public figures and opening countless threads about private members of SOL -- two complete aspects ayee kala yihiin.

Pi   

Miskiin, I know it might strain your brain a little bit, but try to start threads a little more advanced than what a grade schooler would say. He's ugly and he smells just doesn't cut it with the grownups.

Xoogsade, I try not to ever address you seriously because I know you have a highly emotional/disturbed state of mind. It's possible that some of your relatives were killed in the current or previous wars, so your greivances might have some justifications. Anyhow, I think Miskiin can provide some intellectual basis for his criticism. Afterall, he's the moderator. He should be starting thought-provoking threads, not grade-school insults.

Pi   

I remember reading an E-Nuri signature a while back. It said: We attack problems, not people. I fancy I do the same, unless I'm given no option. :D

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by Pi:

Miskiin, I know it might strain your brain a little bit, but try to start threads a little more advanced than what a grade schooler would say. He's ugly and he smells just doesn't cut it with the grownups.

Xoogsade, I try not to ever address you seriously because I know you have a highly emotional/disturbed state of mind. It's possible that some of your relatives were killed in the current or previous wars, so your greivances might have some justifications. Anyhow, I think Miskiin can provide some intellectual basis for his criticism. Afterall, he's the moderator. He should be starting thought-provoking threads, not grade-school insults.

Well, this is some dedication to a disturbed-mind indeed. I only suggested to you to do what you did unabashed, quote the Quran in defense of Melle.

Pi   

^^ Dude, I don't refer to Islam in general and the Quran in particular just to score a point like Sheikh Indhacadde and Sheikh Aweys. :D

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by Pi:

^^ Dude, I don't refer to Islam in general and the Quran in particular just to score a point like Sheikh Indhacadde and Sheikh Aweys.
:D

But when you did, you have proven how ill-equipped you were to refer to the quran anyway. Doing a search of a verse in the Quran by typing a key word is one thing, comprehending what was generated and whether it fit the occassion or you should actually quote the verses of allah in defense of unislamic issues is totally different altogether. A person in the throes of violent anger is seldom a paragon of rationality and you lost it in that moment of anger just because you were replying to someone who doesn't like A/Y for whatever reason.

Horta caruurna waa tahay I think. You were more mature when you kept to the library desk and had that quote from me as your signature. Those were your days of sanity.

Taliban   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

It looks like the nigga inay iska dhaleen Vietnamese, Senegalese and Calibeesteen [Native First Nations of North America].

Balaayo qawad qabo. The dude really si si kale ayuu u egyahay. His palm shows how gacan ku dhiigle he is. Meeqo masaakiin ayuu dilay maraxa.

Calling someone "nigga" is wrong; that's racist and against Islam. Ridiculing the Vietnamese, Senegalese (majority Muslims) and Calibeesteen is uncalled for. A person doesn't choose parents whom he/she is born from, how he/she looks like, his/her "Sanlaawe"nimo, iwm; that's upto Allah. I wonder how the "nigga"s, Vietnamese, Senegalese and Calibeesteen who visit this forum would feel about those racist and uncalled remarks.

I see here a person of authority (moderator) abusing his/her power, teaching others ridiculing races ("nigga", Senegalese) he/she considers inferior and ugly is OK, ignoring what Islam warns about islaweynnimo, and most important mocking Allah's creations.

NGONGE   

Come on, girls. Calm down now. It was a light hearted thread and was meant in such a way.

This has nothing to do with the moderator status of the author and it’s a bit unmanly to try to strangle him with that weak argument every time you see something you disagree with.

ps

Zenawi does have a presidential aura about him. Something that none of the so-called Somali leaders have. Neither Riyaale, Yusuf, Geedi nor the Puntland ‘president’ look at all presidential. :D