Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

U.S. trying new approach in Somalia to fight insurgency

Amistad   

You are a great General here at SOL Duke, keep up the good work, I would like to see more here just like you. smile.gif

Its not about who is right or wrong, its all about doing the right thing and learning from past mistakes.

Originally posted by Amistad:

You are a great General here at SOL Duke, keep up the good work, I would like to see more here just like you.
smile.gif

here is the ^^ butter.jpgAmistad :D

NGONGE   

Originally posted by NASSIR:

quote:Originally posted by Gabbal:

Nothing changed and will change on the ground. Why would someone put emphasis on the northern provinces for southern problem? US has a specific American educated man in mind that they want to see ascend to the presidency of the Republic come next "election". This is just part of breaking the post-Embagathi usurpation of the two highest posts of the Republic by reer Puntland and reer Warmahan. Such a legitimization has already occurred with the naming of Farmaajo, whose clan appointment was dictated by the State Department.

Well said, Gabbal.
Well said what? All I see there is 'waxa la yedhi'. :D

Amistad   
smile.gif Hey, I call it like I see it, Duke does good work here and I agree with most of his opinions! I know it must be hard for many Somalis to be optimistic after so many years of hardship so you must appreciate his positive & dynamic approach in all things Somalia, and give credit where it is due.

^^^AMISTAD, thanks for the kind words and dont mind our S*S, he thinks he is a rival of Duke's and likes to spend his time in SOL, following me around like a headless chicken.