Sign in to follow this  
Nationalist

Listen to the president's character and life at Radio Daljir before he gets sworn in

For the ones whom have trouble with Somali. Things you might know is that when he was a young boy in Galkayo, he was very shy and was very quiet. He was the type of boy who'll greet you, if you say hi first. He was very popular among the girls, because he had soft hair, dark skin and he was tall. Well, that was the juicy part, the rest is about his carreer history in the Somali military and the SSDF and sofort.

Also what they don't say, but what I know is that Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmed's mother died when he was just two years old. In Galkayo, he was known as the boy with no mother. In tough Mudug, it's hard to grow up without a mother to give you warm love.

Click here

2002059326.jpg

PS: the man talking in the beginning sounds like a mexican speaking Somali loool

Tahliil   

Man this reporter has a fancy expensive accent....he kinda reminds me a nomad I know though..Hard not to laugh.

"Despite his social conservitism," said the reporter, "Abdullahi liked to make people laugh. He was a very supicious guy. Courtiship frightened him most but it was women who used to fall for his straight hair and dark silk-like skin....and on and on