Sign in to follow this  
RendezVous

PROPAGANDA AGAINST ISLAM...Must Read

Johnny B   

Originally posted by sweet_gal:

Johnny are u Christian???????????????

Don't be embaressed to say so if you are? Because it'd be nice to meet a somali-christian.

:D

Sweet thing .. It´s soo tempting to claim to be Somali-christian just to make it to your "get to meet" list, but am not Christian.

Though i find your diminutive attempt to discredit Christianity becouse of the New testament very droll, i Understand the logic behind it .

Just for your enlightment The New testament (NT)hasen´t seen the light due to a NEED for renewal or insufficiency of the old Testament(OT)contents.

The Old Testament gives the sacrificial system that God gave the Israelites to temporarily "take care of" their sins. The New Testament clarifies that this system was an allusion to the sacrifice of Christ through whom alone salvation is found.

The diffrence between the OL and NT is clearly discussed here.

The diffrence between OTand NT

Now would it STILL be nice to meet me ? ;) just kidding :D

Originally posted by Socod_badne:

... And you should think about the can of worms you're gonna open with your criticism of christianity.
I see fellow muslims furious about critics of Islam
If we criticise other faiths, do we have any reasons to complain when they do the same to ours.
Think about the consequences of your actions.

We are not criticizing anyone's Faith, What we are saying is that We have a 'BIG' propaganda to fight and that is the aim of this thread..meaning They Like'Twisting ISLAMIC knowledge and Religion'. They twist everything..They ask lots of irrelevant questions concerning ISLAM without studying, researching and understanding ISLAM..case question:why are Women Covered..yacni Hijaabed....You don't give them freedom..They don't know it's meaning..or may be they know..but they want more ladies to join their already 'booming fashion industry.." Then claim..women need freedom to uncover.. ..they say Women are 'Harrased in ISLAM'..as in Ayaan Hirsi's case..without countercheking on the claims..They think it was us..muslims who Covered our women..This is our Religion and it was Allah not men who 'ordered'..and there are valid reasons why Allah(s.w) ordered us like so..We don't question Allah..they go..'Women are harrased,abused, raped..may be talking case by case...coz it may have happened in an ISLAMIC country...They say it is ISLAM...Their Religion gives them powers against Women..Nothing..ISLAM is totally against all that..But when it is reported in the CNN or BBC and Christian TV stations...did u guyz really watch Christian TV stations..There is 'HATE'for ISLAM...what about those 'Harrasment and Rape'...happening in USA..WESTERN EUROPE?Who says they are ISLAMIC..They aren't aware..OR care about other people's belief.

Causing a major propaganda.. we took one case of Treatment of Women in their Bible...and compared to the HOLY QURAAN..it is incomparable...

Surah As-Saff:8

" They intend to put out the Light of Allah (i.e. the religion of Islam, this Qur'an, and Prophet Muhammad ) with their mouths. But Allah will complete His Light even though the disbelievers hate (it) ."

Johnny B   

Originally posted by The Flipmode..:

We are not criticizing anyone's Faith, What we are saying is that We have a 'BIG' propaganda to fight and that is the aim of this thread..............

we took one case of Treatment of Women in their Bible...and compared to the HOLY QURAAN..it is incomparable...

There you tiptoed back into your Dungeon :D

The aim of the thread is to FIGHT (fight back), yet you claim that you´re not criticizing anyone´s faith,

but making a tiny innocent comparation.

Just like many Somalis you seem to be a bit confused about how to fight a threatening cloud from the WEST.

All those "to be" Enemy sources u mentioned "the Fashion industry",The feminists, the Liberalis etc etc are of Secular westren values.

Brother(sister) Socod_badane tried to help you define your "to be " enemy by stating that West´s secular culture and Christianity are not of the same camp, but you seem to be targetting christianity to defend ISLAM against those threats.

just keep in mind ....

The West is not a religion , Islam is.

Originally posted by Johnny B:

[qb]

There you tiptoed back into your Dungeon
:D

The aim of the thread is to FIGHT (fight back), yet you claim that you´re not criticizing anyone´s faith,

but making a tiny innocent
comparation.
???

Just like many Somalis you seem to be a bit confused about how to fight a threatening cloud from the WEST.

All those "to be" Enemy sources u mentioned "the Fashion industry",The feminists, the Liberalis etc etc are of Secular
westren
values.

Brother(sister) Socod_badane tried to help you define your "to be " enemy by stating that West´s secular culture and Christianity are not of the same camp, but you seem to be targetting christianity to defend ISLAM against those threats.

just keep in mind ....

[/b]

^^^^^Brother, I have the honnour to have started this thread and I have no intention of Fighting Christianity or the WEST as you claim ..(This is the twist I was talking about)..If you have a problem with understanding English literature, I mean so far.What I was saying is that there is a lot of PROPAGANDA going on facing ISLAM ...we are not tackling those propaganda head-on..like a fightsort of, we are trying to clearly separate the TRUTH from the FALSE... as stated in the HOLY QURAAN....

HOLY QURAAN 017.081

SHAKIR: And say: The truth has come and the falsehood has vanished; surely falsehood is a vanishing (thing).

What we are saying is, the only way to counter the PROPAGANDA is not to steer a Fight...but to proove that most of that Propaganda is false by our actions(especially when we are in the WEST), by our deeds, the way we dress, the way we talk and stay with people, the way of life, and to also to proove that with all changes in life and modernity, ISLAM can never be reformed , reforming here as in [ B]Transformation as in changing Holy Books, mistranslating,or even translating removing or purging some verses as happened to the KING JAMES VERSION... [/b]

http://www.jamaat.net/bible/Bible1-3.html

Our HOLY QURAAN is as pure as before, it talks about all aspects that affects life before, now and future, so do u transform the QURAAN? or did u see any changes in the QURAAN you read in San Diego and Moscow?...How do u tell muslims to uncover when ISLAM itself orders that..Does that amount to 'Lack of freedom for women'..as they claim.. This is the PROPAGANDA we are talking about and unless you want to turn this thread as an argument thread..It is better you know what you are saying..We are not talking about who made changes to the Bibel or whatever happened in Sweden..

Otherwise Brother..read the thread's main label...and show us where it was written we need to confront CHRISTIANITY or THE BIBLE..you call it BIBEL...whatever...?

'''Misconception against ISLAM....''' smile.gifsmile.gif

Johnny B   

Get your acts together !!

We are not criticizing anyone's Faith,
What we are saying is that We have a 'BIG' propaganda to
fight
and that is the aim of this thread..

Brother, I have the honnour to have started this thread and
I have no intention of
Fighting Christianity or the WEST as you claim
..(This is the twist I was talking about)..

'''Misconception against ISLAM....'''
smile.gifsmile.gif

I hearby rest my case !!

Originally posted by Johnny B:

Get your acts together !!

quote:

We are not criticizing anyone's Faith,
What we are saying is that We have a 'BIG' propaganda to
fight
and that is the aim of this thread..

Brother, I have the honnour to have started this thread and
I have no intention of
Fighting Christianity or the WEST as you claim
..(This is the twist I was talking about)..

'''Misconception against ISLAM....'''
smile.gifsmile.gif

I hearby rest my case !!
Does words mean same when used on various grounds...I meant to say... we have a fight with Propaganda...not as in direct fight as you imply brother.. .I meant...Proove that that PROPAGANDA ain't nothing but a sheer lie.. ...Not Fight as you saw or thought on the screen..

You write

I hearby rest my case !!

[/QB]

did we have any?

Please avoid turning this thread like an argument thread...let it serve it's intended purpose.. smile.gif

Baluug   

Please avoid turning this thread like an argument thread...let it serve it's intended purpose..
smile.gif

Couldn't have said it better myself....It looks like Johnny just wants to argue

WOMEN IN ISLAM AND CHRISTIANITY/JUDAISM

The question still remains, why are more women converting than men to Islaam? Perhaps they realize their Soul is worth the Factual Research.

1.The Bible Convicts Women as the original Sinners, (i.e. Eve picking from the forbidden tree){Genesis 2:4-3:24}. The Quraan Clarifies it was Adam Not Eve {Quraan 7:19-25}

2.The Bible says, "The Birth of a Daughter is a loss" {Ecclesiasticus 22:3}. The Quraan says both are an Equal Blessing {Quraan 42:49}

3.The Bible Forbids Women from Speaking in church {I Corinthians 14:34-35}. The Quraan says Women Can argue with the Prophet {58:1}

4.In the Bible, divorced Women are Labeled as an Adulteress, while men are not {Matthew 5:31-32}. The Quraan does Not have Biblical double standards {Quraan 30:21}

5.In The Bible, Widows and Sisters do Not Inherit Any Property or Wealth, Only men do {Numbers 27:1-11} The Quraan Abolished this male greediness {Quraan 4:22} and God Protects All.

6.The Bible Allows Multiple Wives {I Kings 11:3} In The Quraan, God limits the number to 4 only under certain situations (with the Wife's permission) and Prefers you Marry Only One Wife {Quraan 4:3} The Quraan gives the Woman the Right to Choose who to Marry.

7."If a man happens to meet a virgin who is not pledged to be married and rapes her and they are discovered, he shall pay the girl's father fifty shekels of silver. He must marry the girl, for he has violated her. He can never divorce her as long as he lives" {Deuteronomy 22:28-30}

One must ask a simple question here, who is really punished, the man who raped the woman or the woman who was raped? According to the Bible, you have to spend the Rest of Your Life with the man who Raped You.

The Prophet Muhammad Says {Volume 9, Book 86, Number 101} Narrated by Aisha:" It is essential to have the consent of a virgin (for the marriage)".

Would the Christian men Reading this prefer the Women they know to Be Christian or Muslim?

8.The Bible also asks Women to wear veils as in Islam {I Corinthians 11:3-10}, this lowers the chance of rape, (God Forbid), see statistic link below.

9.Women were given rights to Vote less than a 100 years ago in the (US), while the Quraan (42:38) gave Women Voting rights almost 1,400 years ago.

10.Islam has unconfined Women and has given them the human right to reach for the sky. There have been Muslim Women Presidents through out the centuries, but to this date, the oppressive mentality of the men in the Western U.S.A. has stopped any Women from becoming Presidents in predominately Christian countries, while the Muslim countries have voted for and elected Female Presidents.

Here is a list of previous Female Muslim leaders:

Khadija bint Khuwaylid

Aishah bint Abu Bakr

Fatimah bint Muhammad

Barakah

Ramlah bint Abu Sufyan

Rumaysa bint Milhan

Umm Salamah

Asma bint Abu Bakr

Zaynab al-Ghazali

Maryum Jameelah

TERRORISM IN ISLAM AND CHRISTIANITY

These Biblical texts have been used by many violent Jewish and Christian groups. Crusaders used them against Muslims and Jews. Nazis used them against Jews. Recently Serbian Christians used them against Bosnian Muslims. Zionists are using them regularly against Palestinians.

Let me mention just a few verses from the Old Testament and New Testament and tell me what do you say about them:

“When the LORD your God brings you into the land where you are entering to possess it, and clears away many nations before you, the Hittites and the Girgashites and the Amorites and the Canaanites and the Perizzites and the Hivites and the Jebusites, seven nations greater and stronger than you. And when the LORD your God delivers them before you and you defeat them, then you shall utterly destroy them. You shall make no covenant with them and show no favor to them. (Deutronomy 7:1-2)

“When you approach a city to fight against it, you shall offer it terms of peace. If it agrees to make peace with you and opens to you, then all the people who are found in it shall become your forced labor and shall serve you. However, if it does not make peace with you, but makes war against you, then you shall besiege it. When the LORD your God gives it into your hand, you shall strike all the men in it with the edge of the sword. Only the women and the children and the animals and all that is in the city, all its spoil, you shall take as booty for yourself; and you shall use the spoil of your enemies which the LORD your God has given you… Only in the cities of these peoples that the LORD your God is giving you as an inheritance, you shall not leave alive anything that breathes (Deuteronomy 20:10-17)

Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known man intimately. But all the girls who have not known man intimately, spare for yourselves. (Numbers 31:17-18)

Even in the New Testament we read the following statements attributed to Jesus saying to his disciples:

“I tell you that to everyone who has, more shall be given, but from the one who does not have, even what he does have shall be taken away. But these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slay them in my presence. (Luke 19:26-27)

"Do not think that I have come to send peace on earth. I did not come to send peace, but a sword. I am sent to set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law" (Matthew 10:34-35)

Muslims believe in all Prophets sent by Allah, and so do not misuse or misinterpret the religious texts of other faiths in order to defame them. Even in recent times, Muslims have and are facing genocidal campaigns in Bosnia, Kosova, Chechnia, Kashmir,Iraq,afghanistan and Palestine - but they have not questioned Judaism and Christianity. Such spirit needs to be reciprocated.

All evidences they produce related to the HOLY QURAAN on terrorism have hand in hand activities in the early period of ISLAM when we are facing enemies or we had to defend ourselves.

who are supposed to defend ISLAM...?You..We don't defend ISLAM by swords, we defend ISLAM by our pens and computers and Through Communication.If you are capable to research or do what your religion wants..then you mention it to the person near you,surely they will see..and follow ISLAM...If you misbehave and act un ISLAMIC..people will run away from ISLAM..people will never know the TRUTH...ISLAM can never be reformed..It is pure meaning we got everything we need from it now later and future.

smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif
Let us face this PROPAGANDA with THE TRUTH

S.O.S   

by Jonny B

Dear Brother,

Islam is not a religion in the sense of western concept, but a way of life compareable to to the West in its totality, including christianity, secularism and every other philosophical belief-system within that way of life. Religion is part of Islam, but not all. If religion is a drop of water, Islam is a rain!

I regret the fact that I don't have the time to explain everything at the moment, but I promise to do so in three weeks time, as I'm too busy in the coming weeks.

WWWB

Asalam aleykum..

http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/CD6219E6-1F7D-44B3-BF50-63CDE96547BC.htm

Because of the spread of ISLAM and it's encroachment to inner families of the so called Christian families,especially in Europe and The USA, They decide To act to STOP ISLAM...from spreading and God said..

Surah As-Saff:8

" They intend to put out the Light of Allah (i.e. the religion of Islam, this Qur'an, and Prophet Muhammad ) with their mouths. But Allah will complete His Light even though the disbelievers hate (it) ."

Now turning back to Brother Johny B ...

..By Johny B

There is no such a thing like bible updating , or text removals or text refinings .

these cheap shots on christianity which many Somali "wadads" practice,
has to give way to the ever lasting true blue fact that....

There are ONLY two versions of the bible

the old testament and the new testament.

Now please read

http://www.jamaat.net/bible/Bible1-3.html

So you thought we are the 'Somali wadaads'..you tend to hate or do u have any problem with the Somali Wadaads?..you think you have been there before us.. I mean we are the Old school.. We have been there..and found nothing Good..

So brothers Let us go back to our Deen(Religion) and Work hard on it..Insha-allah all will be Kheir.

Wasalam