Sign in to follow this  
Hassan6734

Breaking news: Somali Government Troops on the verge of taking Hadan district

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Emperor:

Xiin Awoowe that's what I am hearing, no single Alshabaab fighter is in Mogadishu, this fight is between Hizbul Islam and Sheikh hotel...

Hassan Turki, Shangoolle, Masnuur waa iska qaybiyeen qaar Hiiraan qaarna Gedo, that's my 2 cents...

and who are your sources?

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Hassan6734:

Daandurreey the fact is that the Government controls 14 out of the 16 distracts in Mogadishio.

Thats much more than what yeey or the previous weak Government controlled.

This time all by just 100% somali troops

True....with the help of roughly 5000 AU forces to be honest.

Emperor   

Xiin, Awoowe, in your post above you touched and polished through so many different things including fighting a war and calling for a peaceful settlement in one go, you confused me there pal, but most importantly I think you were interested to know where I stand in all of this chaos...

Awoowe horta marka koobaad meesha Xamar ah nabad ilaahay hakusoo dabaalo, Aamiin dheh. Secondly Sheikh hotel's blunder and failure at this rate was highly unexpected, the man was extremely weak and confused, he had asked the AMISON to shell the city from the get go of this war, depended and lived in an AMISOM tank since his arrival in his home town.

He was headless chicken who had no control over his forces and a greedy little mind who was busy selling the Somali sea while Hassan Dahir was plotting against him, your caravan leader has shown to be hopeless with no strategy and used the same tactic and committed the crimes he accused of his predecessor... Ironically, those who attacked him and were marching to kill him were the very same group that used him as their opposition face and spokesperson, the man who popularised words such as 'Ninki Taangi anjabi kujooga wadanka ma maamuli karo','Dolwada Ridada ee Galada wadata' has now become the kaffir who's aiding Gaalo and is protected by Gaalo living inside the Ugandese Tank... Hypocrite.

All in all, we were told that this man was a very popular man among the Islamists, he will receive a popular support and everything will be rosy, it was proven that all that were fabrication, lies and ficticious stories as he is now allied to and his last defense became the most brutal clanish warlords of Somalia... Hpocrite...

Now where do I as Emp stand, I don't support Alshabaab, I never thought they were good at governing a nation, although they proved me wrong at times and made some sort of peaceful existance in the areas they control, I still maintain they are not ready to fully take the responsibility of governing a nation either through Islamic Sharia law or any other means... now that's clear.

Where do my oppostion against Sheikh hotel comes from? I am not against the government and the introduction of law and order to the capital per se, but I lost confidence in his ability to do that... However, like I stated before, Sheikh hotel was the media face and the leader of this group, he was the man that legitimised and justified many forms of their current perpertration, suicide boming, innocent killing and endless fighting...

Now the tide is turning against him, he should deal with any attack coming from this group and not expect sympathy from us, istead he must expect Digasho... Yes, DIGASHO...

In a nutshel, and to put it in a litrary form as you are a man who takes pride in literature, waxaan joogaa halkii uu Ali Dhuux Kayiri "Waa lagu digtaa ruux haduu kuu darraan jirayee, bal dayaay waakaa wadaadkii sii dabayshadayee"... markaa anigu Xabadda Shangoolle uu soo tuurayo ee Shariif Ahmed Dhafoorkiisa kudhacaysa waa iga dhigasho ee ma ahan inaan calan Shangoolle wato...

Shariif Ahmed was resposible, as one of their top leaders, for the creation, financing and justification of Alshabaab murderious behaviour, isaguu ahaa ninkii nabadda udarnaa, qarxinta shacabka iyo dowlad-diid-nimadana horseed ka ahaa, maanta he's facing the taste of his own creation, he has spoilers and dowlad-diidayaal (his former friends) on his neck, what do you expect me to do apart from Bwahaahaa Bwahahahahah hahaah :D

Exluding the innocent death that's giving me stomache, the choice is very simple for me, if Sheikh hotel fights and wins this then Kudos to him for destroying the evil men he helped create but if he loses, as it seems thus far, then its more Bwahahahah Bwahaahaha for me :D

Awoowe, marka waan kuusheegay, I have no sympathy for the fool... I hope inaad iga fahamtay sheekada..

PS: You can't come back with that stylish come back of Sayidka ee ahayd, Maxaad igaga digataa barruu siin lasoo daginee :D , because I have warned you of the dangers of Alshabaab years before when you still use to legitimise their actions in the media...

:D:D:D @waa lagu digtaa ruux hadduu kuu darnaan jirayye

Understood awoowe! It’s noteworthy however that the composer of the verses you quoted was a man with no tangible ideology when the matters of the day were considered in the big scheme of things. He was livid with the Master because of petty issues, not because he had something to say about the strategic discussions that were at hand.

Yet as confused as Ali was, yours is even more perplexing because whilst Ali was against the movement of Darwishs itself, you, yaa Emp, admit that you are NOT opposed to Sharif’s government. It’s interesting also that you are not, as you submitted, a supporter of alshabaab either! Therefore your posts, my good brother, could only explain your emotional stance on this conflict raging in Xamar. Which is to say, you want Sharif deal with the same forces that former president dealt. You want him taste what it’s like to be the head of a country that lacked government for two decades. It fails to explain however what outcome would you like to emerge. These are matters that few men could be neutral about hence one assumes that you have strong preference in the outcome of the current war in Xamar.

Forgot about Sharif for a second. Do you prefer this tfg arrangement be toppled by alshabaab? Or you do wish it to survive.

Don’t tell me you don’t care. Because I know you do.

Hadan district is now under full Government control

Somali police hve now been sent into the district to carry out their work.