Sign in to follow this  
Dhagax-Tuur

Intellectual proof of Islam

Azz All Wr Wb to you all.

I thought i should share this article with you. The least benefit of it, i think, would be a very interesting read. You may ask why do i say that? Look at the title of the article. "intellectual proof of islam". it is only fair that you ask yourself, why do i need 'proof of islam', i am a muslim, and i know that Islam is Xaq. Correct, but it philosophises the argument in anyone's point of view. be it muslim or non-muslim.

Just read....walaalayaal.

Intellectual proof of Islam

I apologise for non-sense foreword.

Curly   

Sorry for being soooo vague, but a work colleague of mine was telling me about a scholar who does many lectures of the scientific proofs of Islam and general intellectual proof. And he said that one day this guy was lecturing and this old woman stood up and said “excuse me, but why do we have to proof Allah exist?!†and the scholar actually broke down in tears and asked for forgiveness for being so ignorant and then asked Allah to bless him with the same wisdom as this old woman.

I thought it was a nice story and wanted to share it.

I’ve also heard about a recognized French scientist becoming Muslim once researching into the Quran.

Thanks for the site Aniga, it seems very interesting though!

Viking   

I’ve also heard about a recognized French scientist becoming Muslim once researching into the Quran.

Maurice Bucaille? I don't know whether he converted but he has written some works on the Qur'an and science.

^^^His famous book was titled the Quran,Bible and science(or Modern science :confused: ). He compared the 2 holy books and managed to prove that the Quran was the Word of Allah and is in accordance to the laws of Science(All part of Allahs plan).