Sign in to follow this  
Xassan Nasra Allah

Defeated and Humiliated, i feel

as the batle for Baghdad begins, after only fourteen days, and about a hundred casualties from the invaders, Baghdad is falling rapidly,and humiliatingly.

like any muslim, i feel defeated betrayed by the arab neighbors and overwhelmed by an infinite evil power.

i willnot give up hope for the almighty, but once again, its the foriegn gaalo forces will rule over a great islamic city.

how do you feel?

N.O.R.F   

the war is not over!

and i dont mean iraq, this is mearly a battle,

the flames of the BIGGER war will forever be burning!

what this battle has done for the muslim ummah is unite them, and united we are against the evil

do-ers, include the ones that help the enemy!

Khayr   

Salamz,

I think that this is a Barakh for the Ummah.

Why? So that others who have been sleeping can awaken to the realities and feel the emotions that some of you in here are feeling.

By sending such punishments to the muslims in this dunya, Allah is giving Muhamed's (Salallahu caliyhe wasalim)Ummah another chance to redeem themselves.

The Muslim Ummah is the only religious community that continues to stand up to modernization and all its corrosive ways.

So don't dispair. Be thankful, that Allah is giving you and I the opportunity to remember him again and inshallah for longer periods of time. Surely enough, we have forgetton him too often.