Sign in to follow this  
AYOUB

MUKTAR

Liqaye   

Walaahi that just so sad.

It could have been the future of any of us.

Who will remeber him after the video?

king_450   

Nice piece of Video, Muktar needs a serious transfomraion in his life, this young man,can't call him anymore a child needs a lot of work ,both mentally and physically, and what about those parents who adopted him, what kind of parents they are? further more is it only me or these people speak somali language very fast.

Ilahay ha u naxariisto!

Ameen.

The sad thing about the story of Mukhtar was how a little boy was involved in such an environment. We all tend to at times take the life we have for granted and not appreciate the little things we have at our disposal, such as food, clothes, etc. The mindset of the boys/men in that video seemed unsteady and the ease in which they threaten to kill left me thinking how worthless life seemed to them, they were professional bullies. You can’t help but wonder what their alternatives were……with no families, friends, and no handouts their options were limited. For Mukhtar he was living the only life he knew, certainly a harsh life. May Allah grant him peace Ameen.

NGONGE   

Despite the hard and awful life he led, the boy seemed happy with his lot. I was swearing my head off while watching that show. Not just because of little Mukhtar but because of all of the other people in that show too. I felt sorry for the Hmong (or was he from Nepal) guy that was feeding his kids fish! His two-year-old son looked horrible with his tiny “big” belly (don’t really know how else to describe it!). There were also the people of that village who all came out crying because they thought their rescuers have finally arrived (or are they same people?). Then there was the mad Shushila! That show was all about her, wasn’t it?

I was still screaming at the TV in anger when they suddenly showed the clip of Mukhtar buying Jaat. His friend who was not that much older than him looked hilarious (I know I shouldn’t laugh at this Tragedy but the worst things in life are those that make you laugh). The boy was so high on Jaat he didn’t seem to have any care in the world of where he was or what he was doing. :(

AYOUB   

Despite the hardship and tragic life Mukhtar never lost faith and came across as a nice person. Inna lillah wa inna ilaihi raajicuun.

Ngonge:

There were also the people of that village who all came out crying because they thought their rescuers have finally arrived

That was shocking. Can you believe no-one has been to that village for 30 years? Makes you wonder whats the point of the UN and the NGO's when you see things like that.

Sudan was another sad story. So-called Muslim Government with 'shariah laws' fighting fellow Muslims just because they are not Arabs. So many Muslims are struggling to get what the ID1OTS in Khartoum seemed to be abusing for short-term gains.