Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

icu accomplished peace in 3 months, why tfg is unable to do this so far!!

lool@owning most of the roadblocks, that is one factor that i never entertained.

Here are top members of the Clan Courts who owned roadblocks.

1. Yusuf Siyad IndaCade: Warlord, alleged drug baron and owned roadblcoks mostly inside Lower Shabble and some in Mogadishu.

2. Xaji Abukar Cumar Cadaan [father of courts].Abdulkadir Enow, Owned roadblocks from their port of Ceel Macaan in the outskirts of Mogadishu up to the Norther districts of the cityHe fought alongside his latest enemy Bashir Raage against Musa Sudi inside the city

3. Cirfo: member of Shura of the clan courts: Owned roadblocks from Afgooyee to Mogadishu and from Afgoyee to other parts of lower Shabbele.

4. Mr Cayrow, Xasan Dahir: Had a number of roadblocks inside the city in Ifka Xalaane and held great power over their sub-clans roadbloks within the city.

........I know its funny :D

^^^Indeed one can laugh at the truth.

Yusuf Siyad InadCADE head of courts militias was occupier of the lower Shabbele, also an alleged drug dealer. Funny stuff right?

Buuxo   

Truth kulaha , a bunch of warlord baadh i faniseysa, The laughing man included. C/yusuf himself admitted to contributing to the destruction of somalia and said he's know ready to "rebuild it " seriously some roadblocks doesnt attest to anything.

^^^Adeer the facts are there, I listed you the Clan Courts leadership that owned roadblocks. Hence the argument previously which you found funny. loool. Now you are going in circles.

seriously some roadblocks doesnt attest to anything.

Of course not. The most powerful players in the courts were warlords who's militias were part of the thugs that kept Mogadishu hostage. From their father Abukar Cadaan and his Banadir company to Hooyo's IndaCade and Xasan Dahir.

Of corse its not funny when the truth comes out ;)

Still haven't explained why T.F.G hasn't removed those roadblocks that came back after the ousting of the I.C.U?

Adeer whats with the naked untruth's. there are no Road Blocks in Mogadishu remaining, all the cities roads are opened and cleaned up, some were not even opened by the "courts" in fact the only remaining problem is in the Bakara and its being dealt with as we speak.

And Road blocks were removed 15 years ago in SL and PL when Xasan dahir, Abukar Cadaan and Qaynyare had them till 2006 ;)

Buuxo   

I didn’t need to know who owned what roadblock, to laugh at that argument. But one thing is for sure Mogadishu is not safe. And is at worse position than when the ICU arrived at the scene. And you are deluding yourself adeer, if you think otherwise.

^^^Mogadishu's lack of safety is a fact that will be overcome with time. The Clan Courts as I have highlighted above were part of the militias that were part of the problem for 16 years. They had enough experience. The TFG is a governemnt of a nation something new to Mogadish and the local areas. Hence while it seems longer its yet another illusion. Yusuf came to Mogadish in 2006, while Xasan Dahir and Abukar Cadaan were there since their clan took over it in 1991.

Fabregas   

Duke I didn't say anything about there being roadblocks in Muqdisho. If you read the article posted again, you will notice the locals in that town complain about the return of roadblocks and general lawlesness after the ousting of the I.C.U. My question to you is what has the T.F.G been unable to combat this problem despite a high level of support from the international community and bette resources at hand than the I.C.U?Below is the quote from the article:

quote:According to the article, local people "from teenagers to elders now talk of the brief period of rule by the Islamic courts in wistful tones". The reason is that "for the first time in a generation, there was a level of security in the district that few had believed was possible." To take only one example, "the various clan-based militias which terrorised the region, setting up checkpoints and settling disputes with guns, buried their arms". Before the ICU's assumption of control, there had been nine roadblocks along the route from Marere to Kismayo, a port about 100 miles away. The individual militia groups controlling the roadblocks demanded money from everyone who passed through.

According to this article, the roadblocks disappeared when the ICU took control, and "the effect was immediate". Not only did food prices in Marere fall because "traders no longer had to factor in the cost of roadblocks", but the price of travel between Marare and Kismayo also fell from 100,000 shillings to only 30,000.

Fabregas   

Originally posted by The Duke:

^^^
The Clan Courts as I have highlighted above were part of the militias that were part of the problem for 16 years. They had enough experience. The TFG is a governemnt of a nation something new to Mogadish and the local areas. .

Mohamed Dheere iyo Qeybdiid are new?

^^^You tend to give the insight to the questions you ask dear lad.

Mohamed Dheere and Qaybdeed are working for the government their knowledge of Mogadishu is important however they are taking orders from the top, working with the executive branch and the national security commitee.

Its a whole new ball game saxib even to them.

One impportan factor is that before they fled to the Asmara via the bush, the clan courts opened the weapon stores and rearmed the local population and hid their suicide bombers and others in the city Thus this whole couple of months of trouble was intentional. Though its not moving ina Yey in any way.