Sign in to follow this  
Salafi_Online

sakina, An invition for a discusion part 2

As-salamu alaykum wa rhamatullahi wa baarakatu

sakina, im disapointed that you feel your thoughts and views are subjugated here, I was seriously looking forward to an engaging and stimulating discusion, however dissipation or fruitless activities tend to get the best of us. Be that as it may, ever since your membership here at Sol you took the liberaty of protraying the NOble Mohamd AbdulWaaahb as one who is astray and leads others astray. Ofcourse warning against those who transmit and propagate deviant beliefs is a noble feature of a dacii as long as they exercise it within the parameters of the quran and sunanh. THe Shaykh is a hero to many of us, a legend imprinted in our hearts, and his describtion of Allah's attributes are inimitable.

our prophet (salalahu alayhi wa salam) said" addeenan- naseexa"(religion is (sincere) advice)we are not here to score points, its an issue of love for our brothers what we love for ourselves. We are brothers and sisters, and when our brothers err, Allah tabarakahu wa ta'ala says" wa la tujaadiluu...ila bilati hiya axsan." AND LIKEWISE

"Wa cibaadur-rahman-niladina yamshuuna calal-Ardhi hawnan wa idha khaathabahuml-khaahaluna qalas-salam" [the slaves of ar-rahman are those who walk on the earth with humility and sedatness, and when the folish address them they say salam"

Gentleness and sincerity are the keys to attainin Allah's pleasure, they go hand in hand

it is incredibily vital we take the messenger of Allah as our example, When the mushrikeens displayed dreadful manners, such as placing the remains of the female camel who gave birth on him as he prayed he would turn to Allah and remain steadfast in callin to them in hansome fashion without reprisal.

in the light of the above, i propose we start on a clean slate,Lets tackle the issue of Allah's attributes taugh by Mohammad Abdulwahhab and your understanding of Allah's attributes.

I initiated a new thread, since i felt the other one digressed beyond control.