Sign in to follow this  
Sophist

Al-Qaeda finds ....... safe haven in Somalia

Castro   

A conversation with "journalist" Michael Evans:, the spewer of the junk news Sophist quoted.

Common Sense: You write "a large number of radicalised Somalis are living in Britain." About how many do you think there are?

Michael Evans:: Well I don't fcuking know, it's a large number.

Common Sense: Well did you try to count, even statistically?

Michael Evans:: Are you out of your mind? You want me to talk to these people?

Common Sense: What makes them "radicalised" in your opinion?

Michael Evans:: Radicals, you know. Muslims. Terrorists. Jihadists. Islamists. Insurgents. Radicals. Whatever the hell they call them nowadays.

Common Sense: But why do you think they're radicals?

Michael Evans:: Uhm.. Uhm.. It's because they're in Britain. And they talk funny. And they dress funny. And boy do they smell weird.

Common Sense: Ok.

Michael Evans:: You don't believe me? Ever tried getting near one of them on the Tube at rush hour? Yuck. Talk about radicalism. Ahahahaha.

Common Sense: When you say "it is feared that instead of going to Pakistan.... they are traveling to Somalia", feared by whom?

Michael Evans:: By us.

Common Sense: And who is us?

Michael Evans:: You know, us. The god-fearing, tax-paying, hard-working, law-abiding, church-attending citizens of this great country.

Common Sense: And what evidence do you have that they're travelling to Somalia for "jihaad training?"

Michael Evans:: Evidence? I don't need any evidence. I see them hang around the airport all the time looking all suspicious. That's all the evidence I need pal. Besides, I read somewhere the other day that they were fighting the 50,000 Ethiopian Liberation Coalition Invasion forces to a stand still. How could they do that if they were not being supplied by radicals from here? Huh? Huh?

Common Sense: Then you have no real evidence?

Michael Evans:: Real evidence? All the evidence I need I see in their evil red eyes. You try getting near one of them.

Common Sense: But isn't it your duty as a journalist to provide evidence of what you write about?

Michael Evans:: My duty sir is to protect this country from Islamist, Jihadist, Insurgent, Radical Pakistani-Somalis. That's my duty sir. God save the queen.

Common Sense: Thank you for your time.

Michael Evans:: :rolleyes:

Sophist   

Whether we like it or loathe it, the Times is the paper of the establishment (rightwingish nevertheless it is the bible of the boys who run the hood)!!

Castro   

^^^^ Just pointing out how poorly it was written yaa Sophist. The "establishment paper" ought to know better as this article seemed more like a tabloid trying to convince the commoners.

Anyhow, I'm out to protect the gallery from the assault on their senses and sensibilities.