Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

TFG Troops heading to Laascaanood?

^, u are one to talk about "time", generalka. North wuxuu kaa sheegay waa run, disappearance kaaga wax saas maku soo kordhin aan umaleynaa. Position gormee adiga lagu siinaa, warka soo daa. icon_razz.gif

Originally posted by General Duke:

Emperor, one must not waste his time on people who are angry all the time and who think scratches will have a perminent impact on some groups.

So,What if, the mighty Puntland army fails to recapture Las Caano? Can you handle another failure adeer? Wat will happen to Cade?

Emperor   

^LOOL, What and who failed? What do you know to be a failer, this war between the two entities is yet to start, so early speculations are out of the picture...

Layzie what's this suprise pro-active-ness this past few days

Wat will happen to Cade?

more bariis, hilib uu sii cunaa, while the child soldiers die of malnutrition, not in the battle field, but that of hunger since generaalkooda oo cuntadooda oo ayaga loogu talagay oo cuno.

Here they were accusing of GEEDI for giving his son a lavish wedding, or was it 2 million dollar wedding.lmao

I don't think inaa xataa $50,000 uu arooskaas ku kacay and here is cademadow, calooshiisa weyn, waaba ujeedaan nafaqada ka muuqato gencade1.JPG to the point of heart attack and he is not being accused of anything. I wonder if being from the same tribe has anything to do with it, since Duke said puntland and TFG waa one of the same.

Yaa odaygaas yeye usheegaa, how many men aa escape goat u noqonaayaan after geedi is ousted? two, three, ten?

Originally posted by Emperor:

^LOOL, What and who failed? What do you know to be a failer, this war between the two entities is yet to start, so early speculations are out of the picture...

Well,Failure is a possibility. My question was,What if the TFG troops fail to recapture sool,then,What is next?

Yall have burnt all bridges now. The North is hostile,the south is worse & Gedo(and middle ranges) is also mildly Hostile. So,My question still stands, WHAT is the next game plan?

RedSea   

Originally posted by LayZieGirl:

^lol@RED SEA, good one.

RED SEA, su'aasha aan dadkaan weydiineyno is, TFG hadey ICU iska celin waayeen, oo ay ethiopian assistance ka raadsaneed, see SL u aadaayaan? Ma ethiopian help hadana weydiisanaayaa, becauase we both know ayada geesinimo, iyo will to fight on their own maqabaan.

Waala yaqaanaa sida propoganda loo spread gareeyo in SOL(qof ka badiso ma jirto meeshaan). Af hadal kuwaan aa meel ugaariwaayeen, oo wali TFG kujira, but dadkooda iyo their so called soldiers ought to fight like the supposed men they are and not ask for "DARISKA" for help, hadey niman rag yihiin, kaligood aa meel istaagi lahaa.

I look at this as a bonus, Meelka insurgents dhagaha ka tumooyaan, and hadana SL iyo meelo loo dirsan sanka gashanooyaan, how long do you think it will be before they are all wiped out and butland goes with it?(not long I tell ya)

Lazyzie girl, walal TFG only exists by name. Their PM and their President can't agree on the money donated to them by the World. :D

Dadkaasay dad wax kasugayaan. And I think it would wise thing to do if Puntland distance away from these warlord shareholders before they get the same treatment as the TFG will get when the Xabashis are defeated.

RedSea   

Emperor, one must not waste his time on people who are angry all the time and who think scratches will have a perminent impact on some groups.

welcome back saaxib. :D

Farax Brown: Sool is in the hands of locals, thus one should not overhype this issue.

Puntland will succeed in SOOL, because it has the support of the population, elders and as I have Said before we will not kill our biys under XaBSADE and Co.

As for the TFG you do not want to face our forces anytime soon. We are playing a bigger game, Baidoa, Mogadisu and so on, then Hargaysa, lets not rush events.

RedSea   

Farax Brown:
Sool is in the hands of locals
, thus one should not overhype this issue.

:cool:

^^^Yup Xabsade and his boys are in control of some parts, Puntland others, there is no place for Hargaysa or their clans in SOOL outside Caynabo.

Thats the truth, also lets not wish for war, bigger braver men have gone down that route than the militia in Hargaysa.