Sign in to follow this  
Castro

FM Radios Including Shabelle and Aljazeera TV are Shut Down

Originally posted by Caano Geel:

First I think you are confusing the capacity to write words with the ability to attach some thoughful or even intended meaning.

Another excuse to back off.Dude,deal with ur irrationality.

Second, this 'doll' took the time to write for you how the definition of a number does not equate to a human. If you dont understand it, I suggest, you take up a math class and find out what a number actually is

Ignorancy is a blight.Go and open any military dictionary and check up for the meaning of a 'casualty'',it might save u from a similar embrassment in the future.

Going back to the first point, i gues you incapabilty of sentience explains your confusion between words, their actual meaning and tangiable relation to the real world.

Again,ur ignorancy of my terminologies confused ur potato brain.If u are so interested in my posts,i suggest u to use any kinda military dic,preferably the army standard one.It sure would save u from making a mockery out of urself.

Therefore, if in your world casualties are 'mere numbers' i pray that you will never have to deal with people, nor suffer casualties

A casualty is a loss in numerical strength through any cause,this is not a rule i enforced,but rather,is a military reality.There is nothing u can say about it,u can't even refute it.Dude,u already embrassed urself enough.

P.s.Again,Casualties are numbers,nothing but a mere number.Succumb and deal with it!

Castro   

And you people blame Brown and I for calling people names? How can we possibly resist the urge with people like Captain Xalane and MC Yonis around?

Brown, 12-step program brother. Must-not-call-anyone-door-k-nob-no-matter-how-much-they-tempt-us.