Sign in to follow this  
Modesty

Do you wanna bounce to the beat?

Modesty   

Asalamu Alaykum,

LOL! Tamina sister you've come to the right place to make your confession! Some of us are music addicts, and some are trying to quit with the withdrawal symptoms.I was having a stimulating conversation the other day, and it was about this essay we've read. The essay was basically about if their was the perfect book with the divine truth, that looked passed the gibberish that was contained in all books in the universe, this book explains the world clearly, accurately, logically, I already had the answer to what that book was: the QURAN! If this book is without doubt from ALLAH, the creator, and the divine being of this universe, I ask myself why I would hesistate to follow a command from it.I might be getting off topic, but so what, this is Islam section! Sometimes, I read passages from the quran and I can look at what's going on in my daily life, and situations and its already described in the quran. There are people who for their whole lives question reality and search for the truth,and some who have the truth that don't go by it.I'm so grateful to know the truth, it's so amazing, we have that book...the perfect book: the Quran, and it is sitting right now on that shelf, please go read it.