Sign in to follow this  
Dhubad.

Mohamed Ali Samatar - Kulan looga soo horjeedo dacwad!

Kool_Kat   

Cajiibkaaga hee meeshaada lataagnow maandhoow...Ani kana yeel, kaas daa iguma soconeyso, regardless of your reasonings...Dadkaan Samatar daba taagan waa the same people Riyoode (the name I love to call him) madaxweyne ugu waca...No matter how you, I or anyone else says it, sheekada meeshey kasocoto waa la'ogyahay, marka hadii 'cajiib' meelaha soo istaagaayo, waaba cajiibkaas uun dee...

TEEDA KALENA IS DAJI, QEYLADA KUUMA FIICNEE...

Oh BTW, Gaani baad list-ka ka iloowday... ;)

Coloow   

Gaani waa dhintay, allaha ha u naxriisto,

Cudurka ku haaysto oo aan ugu yeeri karo "neceeb qaar ka mid ah ummadda soomaaliyeed" ilaahey ha kaa daaweeyo.

Riyaale ma ahayn madaxweyne ku xigeen/wasiirka difaaca, marka xaalkiisa ka bax!

Faraha in lagu fiiqo dad kale ma fiicano markaad haaysid aabihii abaabulka.

dadka adiga ra'igaaga qabo waa kuwa wadankeena iyo ummaddeena halaaga u soo jiiday.

Every sane somali should say it loud; bring it on; prosecute the baastaards!

Kool_Kat   

Ducada soo badi, anoo kale kuwa ah intaas wax kama tareyso...

Riyooda waaba baastaards ka kan ugu horeeyo! Intuu dadkii laayay, hadana utaliya...Maxaa laga rabaa oday (Samatar) isagaba soo qaxay oo wadan shisheeye qaxooti ah, markii la heysto mid wili meeshii jooga? Sheeko baraleyda noo wad...

Ducadana soo badi...

RedSea   

As Baadiyow alluded to the Samatar supporters in this joint have thus far presented lame arguments for his sake. Regardless of what clan he hails from, the man was a giant and he directly issued the orders to bombard Hargeysa, not Siyad Barre!

How about the crimes he has committed? this man played a bigger role in the crimes commit against the Northern Somalis then any other field soldier, spy and what have you. He issued the decree soldiers acted upon. It doesn't get any bigger than him today. He is on top of the chain, if he goes down, others who have committed will also feel the heat. This man must pay for his actions in severe consequence otherwise every criminal out there will feel encouraged to do as he wishes without fear of prosecution.

RedSea   

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

Riyooda waaba baastaards ka kan ugu horeeyo! Intuu dadkii laayay, hadana utaliya...Maxaa laga rabaa oday (Samatar) isagaba soo qaxay oo wadan shisheeye qaxooti ah, markii la heysto mid wili meeshii jooga? Sheeko baraleyda noo wad...

Ducadana soo badi...

Before you talk whole lot of nonsense, answer this lady!

Do you deny he committed any crimes?

Kool_Kat   

Horta hore, baro sida dadka su'aalsha loo weydiiyo...Tan xigta, noone is talking nonsense other than those deluted ones, with their selective comprehension of happenings...Tan sadexaad, yeele dhan waa in la eedeeyo, not just the ones outside their enclave...Tan ugu dambeysa, ma'adigaa xaadir ahaa when he gave the orders to 'bombard Hargeysa'?

War soo bari, ani faataa dhugleyska iga daaye...Orod wixii kaa dhageysanaayo ugu sheekee cantarabaqashkaan...

Ciao!

Coloow   

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

Ducadana soo badi...

Naa heedhe, waa ku sidee? Ma waxbaa si kaa ah; ducada qof waliba waxbaay ka tartaa! Riyaale xaalku ma joogo; was really sued in a US court? Is Riyaale the most senior member of the regime who is alive?

Markii geel loo heeso baad goryo u heesta.

Some members of these boards never cease to amaze me with their childish responses.

This is a case that in the long run will contributé to reconciliation and peace in somalia. If the likes of you would only respond with FINALLY these thugs should be brought to jutsice we may see the begining of a new somalia.

As long as people like you are saying what about Riyaale, then we have a problem.

By the way, Riyaale was not a member of the SRC, nor was he a minister of defence.

And finally I have a question to ask you and the like minded;

Do you want Qanyare, yalaxoow, qeybdid, Morgan, Indha cade and the rest of the thugs in the south prosecuted?

In my view , Samatar, Morgan, Salxaan were the three key players. They should be prosecuted; sentenced to death and let the orphans of their victims urinate on their faces before a lynching mob takes on them.

The same fate should await Yalaxow et al for the crimes against somalis since the 1990s.

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Baadiyow:

Naa heedhe, waa ku sidee? Ma waxbaa si kaa ah; ducada qof waliba waxbaay ka tartaa! Riyaale xaalku ma joogo; was really sued in a US court? Is Riyaale the most senior member of the regime who is alive?

Markii geel loo heeso baad goryo u heesta.

Some members of these boards never cease to amaze me with their childish responses.

This is a case that in the long run will contributé to reconciliation and peace in somalia. If the likes of you would only respond with FINALLY these thugs should be brought to jutsice we may see the begining of a new somalia.

As long as people like you are saying what about Riyaale, then we have a problem.

By the way, Riyaale was not a member of the SRC, nor was he a minister of defence.

And finally I have a question to ask you and the like minded;

Do you want Qanyare, yalaxoow, qeybdid, Morgan, Indha cade and the rest of the thugs in the south prosecuted?

In my view , Samatar, Morgan, Salxaan were the three key players. They should be prosecuted; sentenced to death and let the orphans of their victims urinate on their faces before a lynching mob takes on them.

The same fate should await Yalaxow et al for the crimes against somalis since the 1990s.

Naa idhageyso adiguna, may I suggest that you read what you write before you post it!

Hadaad ogtahay:

1. Markii geel loo heeso, inaan goronyo uheeso

2. Our childish responses never cease to amaze you

3. People like me will always say what about Riyoole

Maxaa isku dhibtaa oo aad inoogu jawaabtaa? War ilaa anagaa balaayo aragnay?

Could it be, may be (just may be), we see right through kuwa idinkoo kale ah? Hmmmm!

Orphan maatahay horta hore? Then may be waan ku fahmi karaa maskax yaridaada, ermmm I mean, maskax xirnaantaada... :D

Coloow   

Xaal qaado hadaad wiil/rag/lab tahay. Anigu waxaan ahay nin/kuri/odey, marka naa anigu ma laigu yeeri karo.

Adiguse waxaan ku moodaayey inaad tahay dhidig/gabar/islaan/naag/xaawaley, sidaasi baan ku irin NAA, ee xumaan kama aanan wadanin.

Mideeda labaad waxaad difaaceeysaa waxaan la difaaci karin.

Samatar is the most senior member of a regime that is alleged to have persecuted its own people; a regime that used jet fighters on its own people.

Samatar was the minister of defence and vice president when our people( yours and mine) were bombarded. That is a fact and if you are in denial then you should instead of writing a few lines on these boards, seek medical advice.

Maxuu kugu sameeyey riyaale? Bal ma noo sheegi kartaa waxuu riyaale galabsaday?

Ha loo shir tegin "Riyaale waa madaxweyne somaliland".

RedSea   

Very well said. smile.gif

Koolkat,

Obviously you dont have the facts so why should even bother even asking a question to someone who is deprived of the blatant obvious facts to which mr. Samatar even admitted. Yes he ordered the bombing of Hargeysa thus you have no argument or even facts to back your comments. So they will be nonsense...

Have a nice day, lady! smile.gif

Kool_Kat   

^Adi horta iga leexo, waxba ha 'lady'yeeyninee, mar horaan soo bari ku iri...

Baadiye, dhinaceyga 'naa' wexey la mid tahay caay...Aniguna 'saxan saxan ku gud' baan aqaan...Nin hadu 'naa' iigu woco, it is only fair, I return the favor...

If Samatar is a criminal, so is Riyoode, plain and simple! Midna inaad daba taagnaataan, midna 'madaxweyne' aad ugu yeerataan is anything but bringing criminals to justice...Ilmo adeeradana halasoo saaro oo yaan gadaal lagu qarsan...

Coloow   

Kool-kat, Sidaan hore kuu iri, anigu caay uma arki inaan gabadh yiraahdo, NAAYAA.

Ee marka xaal qaado hadaad xumaan u qaadatay; sabeen baan kugu xirey inadeer.

Back to the issue;

This is not about inadeer,

It is about the fabrics of a modern society (that is if we somalis want to restart anew); justice, justice.

Samatar is guilty in my mind by virtue of his position.

His humiliation in a court of law(even if he is unlikely to be prosecuted because of judicial reasons) this will send a big signal to any warlord, former military commander out there; also to the somalis that crimes do notpay.

Riyaale is out of the question, He cannot be compared with Samatar.

I wish there is a list of people who become persona non grata overseas;

Samatar, Morgan, Salxaan (is he alive still?), Qanyare, Yalaxow, Jees, Indha cade and the many more who are to use Saado's words occupying homes to be booked.

And

you are saying "what about Riyaale"?

The first time many somalis heard about riyale was when he became the president of somaliland. The first time people heard samatar's name was 1969.

Castro   

The achilles heel of the separatists in this case is their inability to deflect the legitimate question of having an ex-NSS officer as their "president".

You can harp about Samatar, Yalaxow and Biliqow all you want but as long as Riyaale sits as your leader, you will be regarded as bitter hypocrites. A fitting perception, I might add.

Thankful   

How about we wait until the Supreme Court rules on whether he is immune or not?

One thing is for certain no one from NW Somali admin in Hargeysa is going to the International Criminal Court in the Hague! They aren't reporting the alleged Butcher of Hargeysa, Samatar or anyone else. After 20 years they want to forget about that!

Because they know what both sides did! They know the SNM left the mountains and entered civilian cities with little regard to the civilians; which is a war crime, also many were part of the repressive regime!

Come on, if Morgan hasn't been reported after all that has been said about him. There is either no evidence or people don't want to be implicated!