Sign in to follow this  
garyare

ETHIOPIA IS NOW ONE STEP CLOSER TO ANNEX SOMALIA

Why don’t you ask adeerkaa CY and ina abtigaa Caydiid Jr .

Hey leave mentioning my family members.... :D

As for Jumatu, I say it again those who stole other peoples farms and property will be nervous, if you know such people then warn them :D

Samafal   

I think Melez Zanawi has got the friend and the ally he alWAYS wanted as Somali president. But I am in the opinion that won't long last as he really does not know Ina yeey very well.

To understand Mr Yusuf's relation with Zenawi you need to understand what drives them two. Yeey is power hungry and he will do what ever that would raise him to the occasion or keep him in power and that includes smiling for the Ethos for now. But I would not be surprised If Mr Yusuf calls for all out war against the Ethopians in two or three years down the line in the name of defending the Somali interest or pride. After all this is a guy who has made enemies as well as freinds since he started falling out with his then commander in chief Moahmed Siad Barre. When You have a man like Mr Yusuf expect the unpected and praize yourself with an eventful ride.

You then need to understand what drives Mr Zenawi. Ethipia Shares borders with about four countries ( Somalia, Kenya, Sudan, Eriteria), except Kenya and now stateless Somalia, they're in conflict with the rest. So they cant afford another country that is unfriendly to them and that is why they were not in favour of supporting Mr. Qassim Salad Hassan. But I hope its all for our interest and theirs this time not to ruin our strife to become a country again.

I belive Inayey have good chance of changing our state of affirs, that is if he doesnt spoil it with his usual remark of foulmouthing the religious groups. he's got what he always wanted to become Somalia's president and all he needs to do now is serve for all of her citizens, those he agrees with things and those he doesn't. If he fails to do so I am afraid his goverment is doomed. But inshallah let us hope he do what is best for all the people.

Rahima   

Hey leave mentioning my family members

I suggest that you keep your family members on a leash, they annoy me :mad: - in fact most of the reer mudug leaders/their supporters annoy me icon_razz.gif . Now hush Smith, no need to bring out the reer mudug claws, I’m joking :D (for today at least ;) , until they cause another problem for my beloved country).

I'd do it myself considering that they are 'family' to me also (sadly :( ), but I’m sure they will smell my dislike of them and give me a boot, not to mention me is girl.