Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Clan court leader Inda Cade...Drugs, occupation

^^^He wont, since he needs the world and it is on the side of the TFG. Simple math really, legitimacy brings power. IndaCade and his clan courts uses the gun only, Yusuf uses the gun and politics.

Chimera   

Originally posted by Juje:

quote:Originally posted by General Duke:

President Yusuf is in China so its not just me the world recognises him.

Who is important, the World or Letterman?
what do you mean?

i have millions of people tuning into my shows at night in the States alone

it's billions around the world

Gabbal   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^ the people are sheep. They will follow which ever wolf is stronger.

Lol @ sheep. Maxaa ku daaray sxb. This is the second time I read a statement of this sort from you, except this time it is not said with as much anger as before. :D:D

Paragon   

^^^The world is more important, the people are sheep. They will follow which ever wolf is stronger.

In the history of animal neighbourliness, since when has a sheep been known to become the faithful follower of a wolf, however strong? :D .

^^^Saxib Somali's are all sheep, they follow who ever they percieve to be the strongest.

Actually most masses can be described as sheep.

This time, your ailing uncle Abdullaahi Yuusuf is among the sheep, making the honorable Islamic Courts of Somalia the leading wolf (i.e. per your analogy).

MMA, you have a right to criticise your President, but to call a Somali war hero sheep is one thing.

How unhappy you seem, upset cause Saransoor is upset?

Yesterday they used to sing for warlords, now they sing for clan courts, tommorrow TFG.

So, macalinka, isn't he the stooge of Sanaawi?

I thought we covered this a year and half ago. Yaana u ogeyn ii sheeg in uu Sanaawi uu dabasocdo? Asaga ayaaba og xataa.

Aniga I call a spade a spade. I don't care waxee yihiin. Hadee adiga daljaceyl iyo dowladnimo kaa tahay, dowladii C/qaasin ayaa taageeri lahayd, whom you vehemently opposed for no reason. Now suddenly you are criticizing Korneel Aweys of doing exactly like that.

Why do you criticize now for Korneel Aweys supporting dowladii Cabdiqaasin, but not dowladaan since you are exactly doing the same? Mise iskuma jeedid, abaaba?

Hadduu Soomaali Galbeed ka dagaalamay maxee kugu taalaa ninkii ugu horeeye Mingista aaday oo magan ka raadsaday uu ahaa oo dalkiisa kala jabiyo u tagay, no? Maantana ciidamo Amxaaro dalka rabo in uu u qabto rabo.

Odey Cabdulle's policies that make him an obvious stooge and, to quote you, ido, not my words.

Gabbal   

How unhappy you seem, upset cause Saransoor is upset?

'fraid so. Maybe he plans to meet him in Xuddur..? Who knows? Isagee u taal.