Sign in to follow this  
lover-boy2006

is love allowed in islam

people i'm not sure if to love some one is harram coz i love this girl so much that i'm i afread that i might have sex with her. then that means i will comit zinna. so i need advise from my somalian friends and people

Qac Qaac   

brother the only thing i could say to as a brother who cares for u. go to her parents and marry her, end of argument. love happens to everybody both kuffars and muslims. and for us muslims the only solution is marriage, no way out. and if u really love her, u would care for her, meaning u wouldn't commit zinna with her because u don't want to take her to hell fire because u love her, also u would keep her dignity and u won't have sex with her before marriage because she is not a *** , she is a somali girl who is muslim, so u would fellow the respectful manner of asking the girl from her family if u could marry her, and insha'llah the family will give her to u, and that is way good for both of u.

LoverBoi...

Hon, being in love in islam isnt haram but what those feelings lead to might. Secondly, i believe speaking from a women's perspective, if you love someone you try and ignore every aspect of hurting the other. Which leads to having sex, even though it might seem everything is good, but the aftermath is the real consquence. And committing sin isnt a easy joke to be told, so in my final words, i recommend you either marry this girl which you so seem to care for or if you're not even at that stage, wait until you can commit 110% in her and into the relationship...it might take years for you two to reach the same level in terms of marriage but trust its worth the wait. P.S you're conscience will kill your before anything else!