Sign in to follow this  
Yusufaddie

A New Somalia

Marhaba brother,

I commend you on your initiative to better the lives of others in the name of Islam. Let me be fair and tell you that the idea of an Islamic government was introduced in the early 1990's by "Al Ittihad Al Islamiya". They took the wrong approach and in their misguided attempt, were rejected. Another Factor for their failure was in part due to the overwhelming interference of Ethiopia in Somali Internal Affairs.

The fact of the matter is Somalia needs something different other than the warlords. I believe Islam is the only way. Somalia is the only Muslim country that Muslims are killing other Muslims. Think about it. If you ask me, the people masquerading as the "leaders" of Somalia have become too individualistic and have lost touch with the population as a whole.

Ma’Salama

Honestly speaking that is wy i cannot understand "present day Wahabbism" I agree with you that they went about it the wrong way as it was not the way of Rasulullah S. My idea is differnet and on the line of Sunnah. i have a Summary of the Project Plan that i am willing to foward to your email. email us at Darussalaam@hotmail.com

LANDER   

Yusuf,

Sounds like you have a noble plan. What I don't get is wheter your looking for a stable region of somali territories or one that is unstable and ruled by war lords.

I want a stable region but not under external kuffar forces or the warlords. Somalia would be better torn apart than unified under any of the two. The absolute only way for a united Somalia is under Islam with project such as ours, a united somalia void of islam is not a united somalia. Please not that when i say void of islam i mean the system of administration.