Sign in to follow this  
Yusufaddie

A New Somalia

Listen A/Qani Somalidu waxey tiraahdaa Af JOOGA LOOMA ADEEGO!... Who are you to defend Yusuf? let the brotha speak for himself!!

2ndly....I've the Right to speak my mind whether you like it or not! I don't like Foreigner in my country! and so do Most Somalis I know.. is that a Crime?

"we are really making you something you really aren't". FYI.... I didn't ask your recognition!!!

I never said I was the Defender of Islam nor Somalis... Just Cuz I aint kissing the foreigners A$$ don't make me a "judgemental" I knew Yusuf b4 anyone of ya and I know his reasons for wanting to "help somalis" Anyway.. He is free to do whatever he wants to do and as I told him earlier if he is doing this for the Love of islam and Somalis...then I encourage him to do so.

But for the meantime..... Fight your own battles.. and Let others fight theirs!!

Ma'salaama

Salaam,

I hope that we do not listen to our emotions and lash out at each other. That is the last thing we need now. It is a waste of time even trying to prove to people who you are, if Allah all ready knows. What benefit can they give that all can't? So By Allah i am not concerned or would not allow shaitan to divert my concern from establishing islam to defend my integrity or honour( that is bieng nafsi and i will wait on qiyaamah for that)

What i do want us to be clear on is that tribalism is Very good, as Allah encourages it, however when one tribe puts down another it is totally haraam. all of us or from one tribe, and further more for africans to hold on so strongly to tribalism justifies the Trans atlantic slave trade, where the europeans believed their tribe was more superior than all the african tribes. And wallahi even today the black people in the west still have the scares of slavery. I don't believe you all might be able to fully appreciate that slavery( i stand corrected ).

Concerning the relationship of this kind of tribalism and xenophobia to islam is the same as a football player playing in diving fins. Moral: you would never be able to play the game right.

Does anyone have a map of the obbia region? which includes the roads contours, features etc.? also where can you get a profile of the environment and the terrain for that region?

I know Africa is Condsidered the haven for HIV. What about it in Somalia? Are there many cases? I never heard or found anything relating to it. and word on this?

Oblivion   

Probably the least infected thanks to its Islamic culture but under threat from neighbouring countries which have explosively higher %age of HIV/AIDS cases namely Uganda, Kenya , Ethiopia and Djibouti.

[This message has been edited by Oblivion (edited 01-18-2002).]

I understand that the warlords use "Cott" a drug, to inhibit the militiamen to fight. is this true? if true, are many somali's addicted to this stuff? is it widespread through somalia or just in mogadishu?

Pig   

Qat or Qaad as we Somalis call it is not a drug or addictive. It is a stimulant just like caffeine (the ingredient in Coffee and Tea) and it does not help you in any fight as you have stated. It is a propaganda by those who don't understand the nature of Qat.

People should worry about bigger problems such as alcoholism and drug abuse instead.

The reason why i am asking is because i can't believe anything a kaafir says over a muslim. its just that it was on the documentary on the history channel the other night saying that the warlords would give them Qad so that they would go and fight and that the Qad makes them aggressive. i knew it had to be be a conspiracy in what they say. They portrayed somalis as drugged out people. i think why they did this is the same thing they did Afghanistan, they are trying to make the muslim world believe that these muslims the US are striking are drug pushers.

Salaan...

Yuusuf:

Never, never believe what you read on the Western media. And I congratualate you for already doing it.

And speaking of qaat or jaad, it is a mild-stimulant plant; when you chew you feel like as though you drank ten cups of full coffee in three minutes. That is how it affects you. How powerful its effect is. It is mostly and largely chewed by Somalis, Yemenis, Kenyanis, Ethiopians, and some people from the Arabian Peninsula. And this means unfortunately most users are Muslims. The reason they use is because the scape the realities of daily world and try to live in a world of dreamland. While chewing they build a full, virtualized world of fastasy. You couldn't believe it. They are several kinds of jaad. Namely:

Gisa {the shortest and most powerful affective}.

Laari {the middle one, a mild}.

Gangeeti {the tallest and the least affective}.

Macsalaama!!

Salaam,

Okay i am ready to start this project.

I need some 15 Volunteers to fill some 15 departmental posts, such as foreign department internal security, health, education etc. Please PM me and tell me which departments you all will be interested in and your qualifications.

Salaan...

Yuusuf:

Brother, but, the constitution--both the former constitutions and the one now in effect--says that to be a president or a prime minister in Soomaaliya, you must be a Soomaali by nature--that is, your parents as well must also be Soomaali. Well, we think we can change the constitution and vacant you a position in there. wink.gif

Macsalaama!!

Its not about position, it is about what you can do. I am not saying that i should be the head, rather what i'm saying is that the laws turn back to Shariah, domocracy cannot mix with shariah. I listen to Clinton speak this morning and he was saying that now there are alot of nations based on democracy, many muslim nations, then i remember when Allah said, they will not stop untill you become like them. this project i have has a new constitution i believe it was about 159 articles. but again i need 13 more volunteers to take up some the department post. I need a director of internal security, transport, finance,foreign affairs (many languages)Health, culture, immigration,Communications, etc.

Its not about position, it is about what you can do. I am not saying that i should be the head, rather what i'm saying is that the laws turn back to Shariah, domocracy cannot mix with shariah. I listen to Clinton speak this morning and he was saying that now there are alot of nations based on democracy, many muslim nations, then i remember when Allah said, they will not stop untill you become like them. this project i have has a new constitution i believe it was about 159 articles. but again i need 13 more volunteers to take up some the department post. I need a director of internal security, transport, finance,foreign affairs (many languages)Health, culture, immigration,Communications, etc.