Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Kismayu: TFG troops complete training

radamiir

Oh no bruv the game has just began,

A/Yussuf and his group are agents of occupational force.

that does not guarantee that the occupational force will make you his agents indefinately.

You see the Xabashi have their plan and Yussuf has his.

Xabashi want a chaos Somalia where intertribal rivaly is prevalent to sustain their occupational dream so they prefer (decentralised power).

while Berlawi wants a Somalia ruled by his Kins using iron fist (prefer centralised power).

So one time their will be a conflict interest.

^^^The game is hot in the diaspora, in the coffe houses of North America & resturents of my adopted England. However the reality back home is that the anti-government groups have ever evolving conspiracy stories as their last weapons.

"Its an Ethiopian takeover", "Its a Puntland take over" which one is it? They know not :D

Ahmed Gurey, promised fire works, when he was with Clan Courts, then he changed, and now he does not know what position he should take. Oppose dear lad, oppose and fight in your dream world.

Dude trust me the same C/qassim clan that gives you nightmare will be used by the same ethios you think are serving your interests.

So plz enjoy your short success.

Gabbal   

Originally posted by General Duke:

The noise level has greatly been reduced?

Interesting you make a loaded remark knowing full well that the 3rd division is composed of Hiiraale's men to the 90th percentile.

Ebyan   

Originally posted by Ahmed_Guree:

so i dont differenciate btw a dhabodilif from OG or from Puntland.

but
i have never seen an entire clan that seems to be full time dhabodilif more than puntlanders.

whats the thrill of being Xabashi servant?

Yap everyone is a clanist but the degree defers And am at the lower scale(mild) while sadly you are in the upper scale(adverse).

I can get the antedote but surely your condition is beyond cure
:(

I think it'd be best if you shut off your computer now. smile.gif

Kismaayo oo ay soo gaareen Ciidamada DFKMG ee tababarka loo soo xiray

Last Updated::2007-03-04 13:22:00

Kismaayo:- Qaar kamid ah Cutubyada ciidamada Dowlada Soomaaliya ee dhawaan loo soo xiray Tababarkooda ayaa lagu wadaa in ay la wareegaan Amniga magaalada.

Ciidamadan oo ah kuwo isku dhaf ah ayaa todobaadyadii lasoo dhaafay tababaro ku marayey xerada Militariga ee Luglow.

Ciidamadan ayaa si buuxda loo qalabeeyey ayadoo lagu wareejiyo hub badan oo isugu jira kuwa daraandooriga u dhaca iyo hubka culus ee Tiknikada loo yaqaan.

Ciidamadan ayaa hubka lagu wareejiyey u badan yihiin kuwii laga soo qabtay Maxaakiimtii la burburiyey, iyo hub kale oo la sheegay in ay bixisay DFKMG.

Ciidamadan ayaa la doonayaa in ay la wareegaan hawlaha sugida amniga magaalada Kismaayo ee caasimada 3aad ee Soomaaliya.

Ciidamadan ayay ku jiraan kuwo u badan beelaha ku dhaqan gobalada Jubooyinka, ayagoo gacan siin doona maamulka cusub ee Dhawaan loo magacaabay Gobalada Jubooyinka.

Magaalada Kismaayo ayaa todobaadyadii lasoo dhaafay amnigeeda ahaa mid aad u xasiloon, waxaase marar sii hore ka dhacay dhawr weerar oo lagu qaaday ciidamada Itoobiyaanka ee halkaasi jooga iyo qaar kamid ah Saraakiisha Ciidamada oo ku dhaawacmay qarax ka dhacay magaaladaasi bishii lasoo dhaafay.

HorseedNet.com

bambo   

RER Gedo is slowly low loosing the influence in kismayo

HInt , wheres our defence miniser and his spoke persone in sol non oher miss HOrn ????????

even at the recent in incident where Fartag Bare right hand men was almost killed , Barre hirrle dident even bother to comment on the incident ,

In time of chao's and civil unrest , state defence minister is in hide out , something aint right

^ Barre Hiraale is he defense Minister of Somalia. I think the man has more pressing issues then dealing with people's online opinions.

^

walalo lets call it a truce,

Ragaa ii dhaa.

I knew Lady Violet was gonna spin heads.

Back to the topic,the defence minister should be fired.Those folks in Gedo got to know their stand.

General duke:

One was received and well understood,two couldn't be fired,there was no room.Tidy up ur tent!

bambo   

I do acknowledge that barre is named deffence minister .....

What is he doing sxb , we hear salad jeel everywhere ,,,,, we have au troops comming and defence minister is supposeto outline plan .

Face the fact Mr Taakoo rer Gedo Are not happy with shift of power in kismayo ,,,,

I like the way barre is keepin it cool , After all city is still in same hands of his brothers ,,,,,,, tansuul thats somthing rer Xaamar have to learn ........

^ City in the hands of what? LOOOL. There is no more of this city belongs to this clan and this city belongs to that clan. Reer Gedo have a vested interest in Somalia and have many citizens of Kismaayo. However they are like any other Somalis. Welcomed in a Somali city. For heavens sake we are not different ethnic groups or anything like that.

BTW salad jeele is his deputy. He 'runs' if you can say that, operations in Xamar. But I am sure he gets his orders from Hiraale.

bambo   

takoo Man

I dont realy care much about kismayo other then the fact that its somali city sxb ,

sxb if you fallow recent events in somali politics you would realize that each city is ruled by its inhabitest.....This is only way somali can move on ....

If the TFG fails to beat legacy of former regime which is "My clan only" they too will fail.

Terrorising the civilians using Tigree regime will not bring dawlade back sxb .

Face the reality , Top officer in TFG were almost killed , some have lost parts of their bodies because of dispute ....

One Clan alone can not be the mayor of 18 somali cities sxb , waaxaas waa ceeb

^ I understand what you are saying and hopefully all these allegations you put forth will be adressed in the national reconciliation meeting. In which they will either be refuted and/or reconciled.