Sign in to follow this  
Paragon

BISMILLAAHI RAHMAANI RAHIIM

Paragon   

ON BEHALH OF HAYES TOWN IMAM

--------

BISMILLAAHI RAHMAANI RAHIIM

Dear Muslim brothers and sisters. We are glad to inform you that we have created an ISLAMIC YOUTH ORGANIZATION with memberships of both genders. The organization’s main aim is to warn the Muslim youngsters of bad deeds, while at the same time requesting them to be vigilant of adultery and the use of drugs.

Brothers and sisters, we are kindly calling you to learn your religion and to safe guard it from all types of bad deed. Brothers and sisters, we are asking of you not to abandon your children, your family duties and at the same time to protect your souls from all types of bad deeds.

If anyone of you Muslim brothers and sisters are interested in getting married, please do contact: ISLAMIC YOUTH ORGANIZATION

Brothers please call: 02085899587

Sisters Please call: 0208…………..

Wabill’aahi Towfiiq

Note: All your information will be kept confidential and private.

Brothers and Sisters, we have decided to provide this service for the sake of Allaah, and Allaah is watching us.

Saalixa   

jamaal!

i don't get it, :confused: first when i read ur post i was like mansh allah where is this youth org until i reached the last few lines.

MARRIAGE? is that the whole aim of this so called " islamic youth Org"? i think thats a bit wrong coz the ppl dont actually know each otha but anywaz everybody is different and esp sistahs and brothas that convert to islam here in Australia are getting linked and married in that way and its mansha allah excellent coz it's hard when u have just entered a new religion and u kind of think every person is neglecting u, so it's useful in that sense. bit iam sure hardly any somalis marry that way. WAYBA KA FAANAN EH and they will be like hoogtay na amba waar maad iska quusatay?

Paragon   

rayaana ... sister, don't worry. I should have made it alittle clearer that, the note is targeted at all muslims, especially those living in the UK.