Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Inter clan commitee for national conference..

Ebyan   

I don't think Somalis will ever 'leave behind' their tribal differences. It's time for positive qabiilism.

Xoogsade   

^ You are weird for a somali woman. Does positive qabiilism include marrying only from your clan as well?

Abwaan

Amxaarka qorshaha isagaa wato saxib, the warlords and other stooges consult with the fine print out of Melle's office.

Ebyan   

Weird for a Somali woman? What does that mean exactly? :confused:

I will only marry from clans that my parents deem acceptable. smile.gif

Xoogsade   

Jimcaale, oki saxib, appreciate your advise.

Violet, because Somali women shy away from public clanism and never advocate openly for it. They traditonally solidify the bond between different clans so that conflicts don't become eternal. Without their moderating influence, somalis would be doomed. How do you think somali clans thrived and became millions?

There is no positive clanism at a national level. And I didn't know there were unacceptable somali clans.

Xoogsade   

^ Who else advocates for premitive concepts like clanism but a clanist and who supports the ethiopian managed bankrupt 4.5 clan based organization but a hopeless clanist? :D:D

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

4.5 clan based organization but a hopeless clanist?
:D:D

Abdiqasim is that kind of person. Is he a clannist?

Ebyan   

Oh..so I'm a clanist, but someone who advocates for one sub-clan rule isn't? Makes a lot of sense. smile.gif

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by Taako Man:

quote:Originally posted by Xoogsade:

4.5 clan based organization but a hopeless clanist?
:D:D

Abdiqasim is that kind of person. Is he a clannist?
What Abdiqassim is or isn't doesn't purify the TFG or will make it acceptable to those who reject it on sound reasoning saxib. Supposing A/Q is a crook himself, a logical thinking would conclude that two wrongs don't make a right. You are saying the opposite and two wrongs make a right. In fact, we know two wrongs make two more wrongs smile.gif plus Ethiopia in the mix we have 5 wrongs altogether haven't we now? You can make a selection from a full panoply of wrong doings, from the innocuous to the grossly criminal someone has done in the past and still you won't be able to justify the grossly treacherous dealings of A/Y and his crew of rejects from all clans. Marka saxib, zip it or say something logical. Show me sidaad ku xalaaleysan kartid hilibka doofaarka aad gacanta kula jirtid. And the TFG equates hilib Doofaar. Najaaso waaye.

Violet

I gotcha sis, you are not clanist but believe in positive clanism, sweet. I happen to think that people don't share ideas they don't believe in. And if you were refering to the ICU as one sub-clan, without arguing your claims, I must say the ICU's platform was hugely popular with the islamically inclined somalis from across the clans. One clan or one group among somalis with the correct political platform is far more apealing to me than whole clans united in servitude and bondage to Xabashis.

Xoogsade, give it up saxib. You supported Abdiqasin because of clan , you cried for the courts because of clan, and you oppsoe the TFG because lts led by a man from a caln you do not like.

Simple really, good to see you old chap..

Ebyan   

Being called a clanist doesn't offend because I have been called worse. I just find it a bit odd that the people who label as such are in fact as clanish as I am. But it ain't nothing but a chicken wing, so continue as you wish.

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by Violet:

Being called a clanist doesn't offend because I have been called worse. I just find it a bit odd that the people who label as such are in fact as clanish as I am. But it ain't nothing but a chicken wing, so continue as you wish.

At least you admitt you are a clanist in thinking. Like Cara would say, my job here is done :D

Duke

How are you bro? No, I wasn't active politically in A/Q's days. I thought of Carta gov as another doomed attempt to get somalis back on track. A/Y was missing and righfully sidelined, Ina Aydiid was MIA, so were all other warlords ignored. I knew these warlords weren't gonna let some civilians get away with ruling Somalia. Ethiopia wasn't too happy with her boys being relegated to nothingness. I didn't bother much with something I knew was doomed to fail.