Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Who is against the Blue flag?

Hales   

Which part does A%T not know. smile.gif

"The star is said to represent the five regions in the Horn of Africa that the Somali people inhabit: the OG*DEN, the Northern Frontier District (NFD), Djibouti, and the former British Somaliland and Italian Somaliland"

I think knowledge is lacking from the seccessionists rather than A&T :D

Caaqil, awoowe the Somali region of Djibouti, the french will be routed (like they always are :D ) and the fictional colonial lines will be made to dissapear, basically it will come under annexation in the near future. :D

So why wasnt Djibouti included in the list? And i was missing the O-region in the list? Or dont the occupied regions count?

I think the sooner you guys adapt to the reality, the sooner you can liberate yourselves from ideologies from 50 years ago.

So I suggest you look for another flag. Puntland understood it, and they made their own little flag, the O-region has its own flag, Al-Shabaab has its own flag. And finally Somaliland has its own flag.

Hales   

Awoowe keep on track, A&T is talking about Somali unionism in context to Somaliland seccessionism.

The Other regions dont come into this.

AYOUB   

Originally posted by Hales:

Which part does A%T not know.
smile.gif

"The star is said to represent the five regions in the Horn of Africa that the Somali people inhabit: the
OG*DEN
, the Northern Frontier District (NFD), Djibouti, and the former British Somaliland and Italian Somaliland"

You had to rush in and rescue him, soo maaha? His opening post would’ve been different if he knew that.

aaaaaaaaaaaabdi.jpg

AYOUB   

Awoowe keep on track, A&T is talking about Somali unionism in context to Somaliland seccessionism.

The Other regions dont come into this.

Then he should have asked "who is against the unification of Somalia and Somaliland"? smile.gif

Blue flag has other meaning.

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tusbax:

Xaji,

Adigaan taariikhda akhriyine, civil war meel kasta wuu ka dhacaa. Somalia way soo laaban doontaa, much stronger.

Laakin run hadii laga hadlo, 97% of Somali's like the blue flag. Hal reer unbaa diidan. That is a fact. I know it is not an easy one to take for some.

Showqi, Alshabab waa runtaa waa dad liita. Laakiin xitaa kuwaa ayaa madax u ah?
:D:D

Abti, what percentage of people in the Somali regio of Ethiopian support the ONLF?

Hales   

Bay, Bakol, Gedo

Jubada Hoose, Jubbada Dhexe

Shabeelada hoose, Shabeelada dhexe

Sool, Sanaag, Cayn, Awdal

Bari, Mudug, Nugaal, Galguduud

Hiiraan, Banaadir, etc etc

All of the provinces he listed here they only include regions within Somalia (including Somaliland and Puntland)

If he meant regions outside Somalia he would have listed them.

Well, according to you A&T is thus not from Somalia(as you defined), he is from outside Somalia?

Why discuss Somalia and Somaliland issue's and flags, if he is from outside Somalia and thus has an other flag and therefore is not supporting the blue flag in his own region, where another flag is hanging high.

I do fail to see the logic and there is non. In you argumentation. You cant make this one straight for him. :D

AYOUB   

All of the provinces he listed here they only include regions within Somalia (including Somaliland and Puntland)

If he meant regions outside Somalia he would have listed them.

That's nothing to do with what the blue flag is about. Hello! Anybody home?!!

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by Chief_Aaqil:

Abti, I thaught you supported this flag?

And that ONLF was fighting for indepedence, even in their constitution they sey they want to become an independant country. nothing about blue flags in the ONLF archives.

Et_onlf.gif

look at that flag and tell me what is in the middle?

But i dispute your claim about the ONLF's objective. Officially, the ONLF is fighting for self-determination (which can have any of three outcomes), although we know what the preference of the leadership is.

I don't agree with that preferance and I know the reality on the gorund is that the Somaligalbeed people would vote to be with their brothers in Somalia, than stand alone. The issue is that the people of Somaligalbeed and the ONLF clan specifically are the heart of Somaliweyn. They should be the one's that bring the dream back and they will. They have a big say in both Ethiopia and Kenya.

I have always said I support the struggle against Ethiopia, but not the ONLF's dream of a separate homeland. My kids don't know about ONLF, but about the blue flag.

Meeshan waxa jooga ee rer-waqooyi ah Ayoub ayaa ugu macquulsan, isaguna baryahan calan-casta Muuse Biixi (Muse-Dalab) xitaa wuu ka daran yahay! All obejctive thinking iyo somalinimo wuxuu ku iloobay afar gabadhood oo rer-burco ah oo 'calanyahoow ha dhicin meelahaa ka qaada'.

If I ever find myself dancing to 'Ogad.enyia' music at this age, waan is dooxi lahaa. Nin weyn oo sida jacaylbaro reerkayaga dawladiisa ayaan raacay odhanaya ilaahay ha soo hanuuniyo.

Angiu at least xabashi ayaan ishaynaa'e, rer-Puntland iyo rer-konfur baa cadaw ii ah ma lihi.

Conclusion:

A&T and his kind(as he earlier stated, clan is everything) are against the blue flag.

Why are you against the blue flag? The one of your kinsmen supporting Ethioipia is against and the one against Ethiopia is against the blue flag.

Why?

You earlier stated to me in another discussion that my tribes opinion is very relevant and what I think is irrelevant.

So you say your leadership is for independance, thus sessecion. And has its own flag.

Why not cry against those sessecionist?

Originally posted by Chief_Aaqil:

You earlier stated to me in another discussion that my tribes opinion is very relevant and what I think is irrelevant.

So you say your leadership is for independance, thus sessecion. And has its own flag.

Why not cry against those sessecionist?

Good point

Abtigiis   

I cry against them, and did even here chief Xaaji. Read it again.

And just say what you want as one individual with one post, and stop this art of multiplication, of commenting once with a signature of flag and another time without it.

Adigoo hal qof ah uun ila hadal, kolba dhan ha igaga iman with exposed duplicity! :D