Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

A simple question?

If the TFG aim was to kill innocent civilians as some claim why is it not doing so now?

Why have they ended the operation if the aim was to commit genocide?

^^^Thats a great answer, highlighting that your position has now changed yet again.

The TFG was fighting a group hiding in those areas and not its people.

RedSea   

Well, killing isn't always the only aim. Ethiopian wanted to install him on the throne, however on his way, they would kill, rape etc... If the killings are over. Now they have killed, raped, and thus far according to you have taken over Muqdisho if that is the case EThiopia has accomplished their mission.

offcourse, I hold different opinion on that as well. Which is no mission has been accomplished. The only mission that lies here is for the riddance of the Ethiopian presence in much of southern Somalia.

^^^A great attempt, but we all know that no one was targeting civilains other than those who were setting of bombs and mortars in neighbourhoods as a way to keep the struggle.

As for the second part of your remark the missionw as to clear out the armed faction hostile to the TFG thats has been achieved with a great cost I might add.

Now the TFG has the space, and time to build up a real national armed forces one that has not been seen in decades.

Thats the headache for the anti-governemnt groups led by the secessionits. How to overcoem this problem when the majority of Somali's are in support of the new national governemnt in place.

Ethiopia will leave soon, but the TFG will remain, much stronger than ever imagined.

Ibtisam   

^^You must be kidding dear, Even i know that when Ethiopia leaves, TFG (at least the key members) better hitch a ride with their friends.

Now the TFG has the space, and time to build up a real national armed forces one that has not been seen in decades.

that is the quote of the day That is all Somalia needs, a national armed forces built by TFG, now why did I not think of that one...To do what I wonder, wipe a couple more 1000s people off :rolleyes:

^^^The TFG ha pulled it off, it has given its self the space and time needed to reconstitute all the nationa institutions first those that deal with security and uphold the law.

Waa su'aal oo aysan ka jawaabi karin laakin their contributions so far has been amusing so I hope that they continue to post

;)

RedSea   

^lool...waayo maxaa dhacay. Will continue to attempt, Insha Allah you will find one to satify you, hopefully. lool

Duke,

Again, yes xamar is calm at the moment. But as we see it, it's a city under occupation, the people are people who are under foreign forces (Ethiopians).

Until there is a single Ethiopian troop remains to be seen around, the fight will continue on. It would be premature thought to think since Ethiopian forces along with collobraters have achieved relative 'success' that peace would be reached all of sudden. You need the cooperation of the people (the inhabitants) to achieve that. A government isn't a government without the consent of the people, thus far people in Xamar are against this, and one or two days of military success cannot hold them down.

'a war is impossible to win, when the people themselves, yar iyo wayn are involved in it'.

Ibtisam   

^^^The TFG ha pulled it off, it has given its self the space and time needed to reconstitute all the nationa institutions first those that deal with security and uphold the law.

Security and law was fine before they came along, the same hand that has destroyed and cannot at the same time fix or even claim to fix. What can a few guys who live out of other people A*ss’s fix? :rolleyes:

RedSea   

^Inabti, all those question have been asked already. Thanks for trying.

To them this is Godly sent government and ethiopia are the angels with wings helping pave the way...only they fail to see what will happen once Ethiopia sweeps the way for them, those swept aside would be the people whom they were sent to 'govern'.

^^^Again a total fiction, before the TFG there was a whole sale occupation and the legitimization of those who held both public and private property, whole regions were under the control of those maurauding thugs.

There was illicit charcoal trade, scrap trade, and even drugs. Our beautiful southern regions were turned into deserts for profit. There was no care for the rights of the civilians, this will change.

Today the TFG is empowering the locals, the minorities the unarmed but numerous Somalis clans of the southern regions. They have a chance to be treated like human beings and not be seen as some third rate untouchables.

Red Sea, I admire your confidance, but the end for the armed groups is nigh, the Ethiopian excuse will soon evaporate, they will leave insha Allah.

Its already begun, the Somali peoples voice will be heard unfiltered soon, insha ALLAH.

Ibtisam   

^^If you have not heard the somali voice by now, then you will never hear it, because you do not want to hear, in fact you don't care about their voice, what they think or want. Their voice has never been so loud and clear.

RedSea   

Duke, a simple question for yourself to chew on little bit. Since you made the comparison,

Was life better or worse than it's today, before the Ethiopians and the TFG militia took over xamar?

Thanks for the confidence brother, I do also respect your continous hard work to push the TFG bandwagon, May Allah show us all the right path. Amin dheh.

^^^I heard Ahmed Biliqo voice, I have heard all the so called experts living it large in the Diaspora I heard these selected voices on Yusuf GRAD'S BBC, but I have yet to heard the voice of the dispossed, the unarmed clans how was it for them[/b to go through 16 year nightmare, what about the many orphans, the unemployed, the uneducated, the women and the little children.

This is the majority who need a life, and not the few yeatserdays "big shotts".