Sign in to follow this  
Paragon

Still Galgala?..I thought mighty PL vanquished those few boys

NGONGE   

^^ Yes. But are Atam's supporters doing it because he is from their clan (sub sub sub clan) or becuase they are AL SHABAB?

You know it is not all black and white just like Laas Caanod being in the hands of SL does not mean that all the clan of that city support SL (or else there would not be SSC). Wax fahan and stop being stubborn warya.

^^^ Attam supprters have an uncanny resemblance to the likes of Ahmed Diiriye who supported Al Shabaab, it's driven by madness that they will come to regret. However that does not mean that there is any clan war. SL occupation is not the same case and you know it. The simple fact is the Puntland population are largely from a specific sub clan, while SSC are fighting in their minds a distant clan that they always competed with. Siilanyu's massacre as the head of the SNM of this particular clan is only a few decades old while the last rivalry between the clans some confused folks want to start beef between took place a few hundred years back. Nothing to compare really.

Originally posted by Land_Soldier:

According to Duke the Diaspora is palling around with terrorist.
:D

Nassir and his kin are Radicals.

No, Nassir and his few friends are making up stories. Teling long tales in order to safe their man Attam..

What do you have against Atam? What has he done to you? his biggest crime seems to be that he sounds like taugh and cool on Paltalk.

I think he gets more attention from girls on Paltalk, then you do.

Originally posted by Land_Soldier:

What do you have against Atam? What has he done to you? his biggest crime seems to be that he sounds like taugh and cool on Paltalk.

I think he gets more attention from girls on Paltalk, then you do.

I dont go on Paltalk so he has a clear advantage there.. :D

Originally posted by Polanyi:

Duke is a radical diaspora puntland fundamentalist.

Maybe but Duke does not support AL Shabaab who you cheered for as they maimed, killed and blew themselves up in Hotel Muna.

Thats the difference between you and I..

Duke,

If you ask me on SOL what I think of Al Shabaab?

And I say I rather have a picknick with them, then with you.

Will you wear your Tuute, bring thousands of soldiers and invade my house and village? And does this justify a war against my people.

Because I said something which I shouldnt have on a online web based platform, which most people use to say something which they shouldnt?

^^^I indeed your cyber village should be invaded, cordoned off and your base taken over you should be arrested, tried and executed for your transgression against all that is good.

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^I indeed your cyber village should be invaded, cordoned off and your base taken over you should be arrested, tried and executed for your transgression against all that is good.

You sound like a radical diaspora fundamentalist who terrorizes people on cyber space.

you got me. I surrender, for the weekend. :D

Thankful   

Ngonge, I have already discussed with you the difference between Diaspora and the Radical Diaspora.

So I will repeat myself quickly!

The Diaspora is very important in rebuilding out nation and helping the people back home.

The radical Diaspora wants to cause clan war and violence. They use their websites to fabricate news. Did you not see what Duke pointed out in discrepancies with the date?? Do you actually believe this communiqué was done on August 20th? The facts on the ground show one thing, that Ilka-Jiir is the one leading the attack, along with the Vice President! Also, that Atam was chased out in 1 day and his base was toured by the government right after, yet the radical Diaspora still says this is a clan war! How can it possible be, when the most influential politician from their region is on the government’s side? Would it have been that easy for the government if the clan of those areas were against it? Well according to the Radical Diaspora it is clan vs. clan!

This is why these men are radical Diaspora! They don’t mind igniting this into a clan war even though the tribe there has done nothing to the government when it attacked Atam, they don’t care because this Radical Diaspora is not in harms way they will be safe from the aftermath of conflict.

You are secessionists who tried to defend Atam's paltalk speech with an absurd theory on what he meant.

The Radical Diaspora makes up lies and fake news, but when you read their nonsense you will easily find their story doesn't add up! They can't support it with any evidence, like audio tapes! What does your common sense tell you about this communiqué, was it actually just release yesterday out of the blue? Why didn't we hear about these meetings for sometime? The radical diaspora thought of making up news about a communiqué from the elders, calling on Puntland to leave! They will continue to make this stuff up, and posting it on Dhahar, SPR and other radical Diaspora sites!

The bottom line is that the Radical Diaspora and their websites are reporting things that anyone with common sense could see is not true! This is not a clan war! But then again that will help your cause if it was one, so your militia could take advantage of it.

Gallad   

Addow muse, farole, elka jir, and 90 percent of your kangaroo parliment are all radicals from diaspora. :D

Not only Puntland, but the majority of Somali leaders are from overseas. You are just digging a whole for your self son.

Thankful   

Please, besides Faroole, the rest didn't make website while they were living abroad, making up news. They want to ignite a clan war, while they stay in the safety of their western country. The individuals you mentioned were Diaspora, but not radical. Ilka-Jiir came and ran for pres, so did Cade. They didn't just stay back and trying to orchestrate a war.

There is Diaspora that goes back and tries and helps their people, and there are some that make up news about conflict and war, i.e. fake communiqué.

I will admit through that it is a matter of opinion! You may think someone is radical and I may think they are not. In this situation, with Galaga, anyone that says it is a clan war must be a radical looking for a clan war! Ilka-Jiir is on the gov’t side and we know if the clan did give the ok to the government to seek out Atam, the government would never have entered.