Sign in to follow this  
Wadani_Dangarad

(Do you think In Xal Loohelaayo Shirka Eldoret A kenya)

Asalaamu Calaykum Warax Matulaahi Wabarakaatuhu

Bacda salaan let me ask you 3 Questions

1 who do you think will became the future somalain Presedent?

2 Do you think Somalia Will be united in 2003?

3 Let me ask you this, can somebody tell me why we hate each other?

This is all your opinion Q?

Changed   

1 who do you think will became the future somalain Presedent?

i do not know any thing about the candidates but i hope he will be a good guy

2 Do you think Somalia Will be united in 2003?

nah i love somalia,but i heard from a source one of the big war lors left the meeting early cuz he was pissed so he can corrupt the whole **** for them (but i wish we would unite by 2003)

3 Let me ask you this, can somebody tell me why we hate each other?

we dont hate each other we are somalian we have the love hate relationship. but one think is for sure we misunderstand each other cuz that is on our nature..let me give u and example

a teenage girl will let her bestfriend borrow her skirt.. when her mom finds out she will tell her daughter honey she is using u.....she miss interpreted the whole ordeal that is what is wrong with somali's we use our imagination way to much....... ;)

Aslaamu Calaykum Warax matulaahi Wabarkaatuhu

Ramadaan Wanaagsan.

girl-from-ur-dreams, thanks for respondoing and i will expect other nomads to do the same lets hear our ideas. We are the future our homeland. If we can't solve our problem no one will slove for as. I belive that.

Who will agree my ideas that all war world leaders to be killed all of them in kenya because they are the once who distroyed ourland.

Let me mentoin those who are waiting that we will get a peace for those in Kenya. I don't think so.

If incase one of these warworlds to be elected as the future president. the country will be the some as it is know. Nothing will change.

We have no land No name And no freedom: IN the world We are refugee all over the world. we lost our freedom for (Qabiil And Qurun) ( we lost our loyalty and our dignity

Peace out stay safe and remembar where you from.

Observer   

You know i dont think i would choose any of them specially those who attended the meeting in kenya. Because they are a stupid warlards with bloody hand. Not to mention their deep ignorance. If one expect a government out of them he/she must have been in a state of dream. Wake up somali those are criminals not a leaders.