Sign in to follow this  
Peacenow

Listen to Prof. Abdi Samater

Peacenow   

Kudos to Prof. Abdi Samater, a great interview in which he lucently laid out the position. The ethiopian occupation of Somalia and the way it is hell bent on creating a Somalia that is a client state of it. And which it has succeded. For now, that is.

Clever how he was able to tailor it to the American audience and well keep it simple, so the people can understand quickly the facts. If there is one thing, the problem in Somalia, is not complex. It is really about good intentions, and the tfg certainly don't have it.

Download it here, the he comes on around the 31 minute, so fast forward till then.

http://www.kpfa.org/archives/index.php?arch=20114

PS. A report you ight not have come across, is the one by the CFR, latest you can download in here

http://www.cfr.org/publication/12960/somalias_future.html?breadcrumb=%2Fpublication%2Fby_type%2Fother_report

Peacenow   

You should be ashamed of yourself. Quite simply, nothing surprises me anymore about this. Prof. Samater has done more to raise the profile of the carnage that is Somalia to the world, then anyone I know. He has worked tirelessly for the cause, he is present in every conference and important gathering. He is widely respected by the diaspora and internaional groups for his expertise.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

he is a big time loser besides he is a Prof. .....

because he doesn't support gooni isu taagga Somaliland. Come on jacaylbaro sxb yaysan bahashu noqon taageeradii indho la'aanta ee TFG ee meeshan lagu hayey, be Fair the guy has his opinion.

He has his opinion and i respect that and he is an intellectual but that doesn't make him a supper man ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

He is just a loser like some others i know ,,,,, :D

Meelna wax kama taraan ,, cidna wax uma taraan ,,,, and u know talk is cheap