Sign in to follow this  
Recovering-Romantics

Tanks and other weapons arrive for the government

Johnny B   

^Don't listen to NGONGE, he is ANTI-Sharif government, (anti any Somali government) and pro Somaliland.

now where does that leave you ? ... yep .. you got it right. WRONG:p

There is more to the man, much more i'd say,so let us convice him and all the naysayers as to why we think there is (atleast for now) no alternative whatissoever to support this Government.

here we go !!

Seriously, Waranle has no valid argument, and is not worth your overwhelming sincerity.

It's upto the anit-peace anarchists and pro yey spoilers to bring a better alternative, The oneman party of 'xisbul-islam', the Shabab terrorists are everything but the Republic.

Originally posted by Johnny B:

^Don't listen to NGONGE, he is ANTI-Sharif government, (anti any Somali government) and pro Somaliland.

now where does that leave you ? ... yep .. you got it right. WRONG:p

There is more to the man, much more i'd say,so let us convice him and all the naysayers as to why we think there is (atleast for now) no alternative whatissoever to support this Government.

here we go !!

Seriously, Waranle has no valid argument, and is not worth your overwhelming sincerity.

It's upto the anit-peace anarchists and pro yey spoilers to bring a better alternative, The oneman party of 'xisbul-islam', the Shabab terrorists are everything but the Republic.

I like the quote on your signature.

Every absurdity has a champion who will defend it.

Maybe, a food for thought for waranle, NGONGE and me icon_razz.gif

Johnny B   

^naaaaaaa, don't even GO there !.

You know ,am having enough difficulties reconciling my pro Sharif's Islamic government stance and my lack of belief in Gods.

All that keeps me to your side is beeing Somali( whatever that may mean) who doesen't beleive that Somalia's misery is religious.

Now, let's tell NGONGE how we'll use those Tanks wisely and ONLY kill a fanatic jihadist-terrorist and perferably the non-Somali ones. icon_razz.gif

Malika   

^The misery was never a product of religion,its unfortunate that the so called religious men are fueling the propaganda that Islam is by the sword,quite conterary and just a decoy from the real issues of power.

Originally posted by Johnny B:

^naaaaaaa, don't even GO there !.

You know ,am having enough difficulties reconciling my pro Sharif's Islamic government stance and my lack of belief in Gods.

All that keeps me to your side is beeing Somali( whatever that may mean) who doesen't beleive that Somalia's misery is religious.

Now, let's tell NGONGE how we'll use those Tanks wisely and ONLY kill a fanatic jihadist-terrorist and perferably the non-Somali ones.
icon_razz.gif

Bro, your religious believes (or lack of) is not relevant to the discussion.

There are many levels one can support this government. Morally, nationally, religiously, culturally and decency. Choose your pick smile.gif

MZanzi   

People like him have had the loudest voice in the last 20 years and, that is why the country is still a mess and, getting worse! He is a tribalist, Ethnocentrist, radical etc etc...

Originally posted by Fu-Fu:

People like him have had the loudest voice in the last 20 years and, that is why the country is still a mess and, getting worse! He is a tribalist, Ethnocentrist, radical etc etc...

Your clannist insinuations are becoming very annoying.

NGONGE   

JB,

My gripe has nothing to do with Sh. Sharif (my opposition to the man's government is known to all). I was only twisting RR's ear for daring to eulogise the man and expecting us to buy it when he already admitted that they share the same clan. Like I said earlier, the man has no self-awareness whatsoever (he is still trying to argue the point). :D

(He still wont get it).

Originally posted by NGONGE:

JB,

My gripe has nothing to do with Sh. Sharif (my opposition to the man's government is known to all). I was only twisting RR's ear for daring to eulogise the man and expecting us to buy it when he already admitted that they share the same clan. Like I said earlier, the man has no self-awareness whatsoever (he is still trying to argue the point).
:D

(He still wont get it).

No-one is eulogizing anyone here. You try to spread your falsehood and I continue to expose your tricks.

So I share a clan-name with Sh Sharif...So what?

MZanzi   

What do I expect from the blind SHARIF Supporter

PS. I'm only using this avatar to annoy Duke and his crew