Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Kumaanaan Ka Mid ah Taageereyaasha UCID Oo Isugu Soo Baxay Magaalada Hargeysa

Originally posted by STOIC:

I will get few funny looks from you for this one. For the same reason Ngonge don't want Silanyo to win I don't want Feysal to win either...I'm rooting for Silanyo..

And Its the same reason why I want Riyaale to win for now :D . Norf just doesn't get it.

Qudhac   

libaah

you must remember Ucid has starting point which is behind kulmiye, and in order to catch up first it must pick votes, alot of votes from UDUB which we agree its feasible, and also it kumiye must not pick up more vote so it must atleast stay the same.

unfortunately this is where Ucid will become unstuck, as kulmiye will pick up alot of votes withough losing much unlike UDUB, so kulmiye is in very strong position.

the votes are not as clearly devined as you think it is each part of the city will not vote en-mass for one person or another with the execption of East Burco and Southern parts of hargeysa.

but other than that its very hard to read the polls.

and things change in those last few days of campaining.

As a Kulmiye supporter, it's to our advantage Ucid does very well in areas like west Burco and Ceergaabo, because they are taking Udub supporters. I say it's a win win situation for Kulmiye.

I am very proud of our people and what's happening in our country, we have shown a level of maturity the rivals any western country Walaahi. As long as we're debating in a civilized mature manner it's all good. I like to think we've moved beyond qabil and voting along our principles.

IT'S A GOOD TIME TO BE A SOMALILANDER, WE SHOULD ALL BE PROUD!