Sign in to follow this  
Deep Blue

Dhahar elders warning S-land militia

Xoogsade   

LOL, No more than 28 posts and the sword of the new revolution found him. I agree with the new sweep even though I myself don't know how long I can survive. I will be contented, however, with reading honest debates written by others so long as my views are represented by those "others" who voice my thoughts. We have collectively degraded the place. I think(although not advising but expressing my thoughts here) they should add to the list of offenses any willful twist of news and outright lies about events to make a cheap point because that is what upsets many. Let all dishonest people be banned.

u mean cherleaders!! i 2nd that! i would like to ban all cut/paste stuff! let us hear your opinion straight up from u! not your clan agenda. i have been at this site for like what 4yrs now!! u ever seen me pushing tribal stuff!! nobody even knows what tribe i am!! i like it that way... losers hang on to tribal links.. cuz they DONT KNOW NOTHING ELSE TO DO!!

you ever seen how great are somali ppl when they aint swimming in the sispool of qabiil... they are the best then...!

we can all do that! i really repect when some 1 says straight up than a clanish cut/paste stuff.

Plz use mind and share with us whats in your head!! your really lose your repect when you cut/past some trash talking cheerleaders spinners!! Plz let us dizz that mentallity..!