Sign in to follow this  
Shilling

Huubsireed takes on the International Community

Shilling   

"The International Community should coherently consider the equilibrium between the “real politic” and the “new world order” Huubsireed

It’s highly unfortunate and mind blowing experience to witness the day to day tragedy and the images which are deeply disturbing the minds of millions of people around the world.

Who can give an explanation for a suicide-bomber attacking graduating medical students in Mogadishu? This is indeed is an act of a label person that has being easily brain washed by a cruel and unscrupulous would-be leadership willing to impose themselves against the willing of the overwhelming majority of the Somali people through the impact of extreme violence.

Myself on 18th of June 2007 I have been shot 5 times by an Al Shabab commando; it is believed that Al Shabab is linked to Al Qaeda. I know how any one feels when got shot.

I am sending my deepest condolence to the families and friends who lost there loved ones on this historic an unforgettable day. December 3, 2009!

This cruel would-be political leadership have neither shame nor boundaries. They have targeted one of the most significant social events among others. It’s very painful to witness how able are they to brain-wash the youngsters up to assuring them the “door of the paradise” against their suicide act. Paradoxically enough, as we all know this practice is clearly forbidden by our Holy Religion; Islam!

None of us can describe how cruel is this practice. No human beings deserve to be brain washed by other human beings up-to this extends! Their life has been cut short by real criminals that have no faith at all in Allah. But regrettably enough this act of barbarism is broadly carried out in the “name” of Allah.

In particular I am deeply sorry for the fragile young teens of second generation of the huge Somali Diaspora which have been targeted by this cruel would-be political leadership in order to “convert them into human bullets”. The brain washing on these young teens of the second generation through malicious means is particularly heinous having the fact that they take refuge into our Holy Religion; Islam in order to counter-balance the cultural shock which are facing in the host countries. Those who “enter” in the short list are sent back to their mythized home country Somalia (with a little knowledge of their native mother tongue) from North America, Europe, Australia, Asia and Africa in order to blow up themselves after full immersion training in guerrilla warfare and terrorism tactics. As a matter o fact some of these young teens who have tried to escape from “hell” have been executed cold blood by this cruel would-be political leadership.

The international terrorist organisations are increasingly focusing on Somalia in order to consolidate their bases. It is not a “secret” anymore! Among others some self explanatory video clips of foreign fighters who are busy training and brain-washing young Somalis are of a public domain.

The current Transitional Federal Government (TFG) is unable to exert any real influence on the ground because lucks of leadership skill! Instead of “winning the heart and the mind” of the Somali people by delivering tangible governance, they are losing key players in the Somali political landscape such as Puntland, Somaliland, and other regions.

It is more than clear to the Somali people and to the whole world that a solution for Somalia is much needed and reachable for instance, if the country a “capable government” guided by a leadership who can deliver an effective and transparent governance. A leadership willing to sacrifice every thing for the stabilization of the country! A leadership that can stand for the well being of the Somali people due to protect them from this foreign extremism which is exploiting Somalia in order to transform our country in a “base against the interests of the entire region and beyond”. But above all a leadership who is committed toward the well being of our people until our country gets back on its feet in order to rejoin the international assembly.

The International Community should coherently consider the equilibrium between the “real politic” and the “new world order”. The side effects of the Somali crisis which is driven by a political and economic agenda and competing proxy wars is increasingly hampering not only the Somali people but also the entire region and far beyond. I think that time has come to agree upon “our common interest” within ourselves and with our main international partners.

The “political formula meant to empower the so-called moderate Islamist” against the “hardliner” has bared its fruits. But this formula has caused an unexpected large number of “collateral damages”, namely the loss of many innocent lives.

This “formula” has successfully proven if any need that the Somali crisis has nothing to do with any of the so-called religious agenda. It is now upon an alternative and credible Somali political leadership to emerge with a comprehensive and sustainable political programme! Sooner is better! And not only for the benefit of the Somali people!

May Allah bless my country!

Hussein Mohamed Mohamoud Huubsireed

Spokesman of the Former Somali President

H.E. Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmed 2004-2009

Hussein Mohamed Mohamoud Huubsireed

Spokesman of the Former Somali President

H.E. Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmed 2004-2009

:D:D:D

Looks like he is jobless now ,,, or at least without title ,, lol