Sign in to follow this  
Nationalist

Sattelite images of Mogadishu

Hey, funny how people claim lands that belong to everyone as their own. Nationalist and OG, Mogadishu belongs to everyone no single clan or individual has a right more than ever.

Juma, Mogadishu is not yours, its the capital of Somalia so get stressed everyone is coming back.

NGONGE   

^^ Can't recall Juma claiming it was, saaxib. Or were you adding him to the list just so you appear fair? :rolleyes:

AYOUB   

Originally posted by SmithNwestern:

Nationalist and OG, Mogadishu belongs to everyone no single clan or individual has a right more than ever.

Smith you can't have your cake and share others'. ;)

NGONE, are you Juma's shadow, or was Samurai right?

:D I think they're two people or he's certainly fooled me.

BTW - Is it me or does anyone else think the hosts have yet again let in Jamaac Bootaan, in previous life aka WD through the back door? :D:D

Ayoub, so it must have been you my dear friend that requested an investigation on me to the Admin? I'm certainly very much dismayed. I've only heard of wd after his topic in the general section. Other than that I haven't interacted with the lad at all. I can also assure you that I'm not him nor his shadow. We both come from Galkayo and support Abdullahi Yusuf, that's apparently all we have in common. Honestly speaking, I do not like his line of rhetorics. He's far to agressive, than again he is from Mudugh.

I would duelly appreciate it if you don't smear my good name anymore by claiming I'm somebody's reïncarnation. How do I know without a frame of doubt in my mind that you're not Gediid or Fyr Kanten? To close this matter, I like to conduct my precious time in these forums without anybody analyzing me. It's so annoying, don't you think. People seem to forget it's just a forum, I'm not breaking any glasses and dishes here, am I Ayoub?

You haven't contributed anything noteworthy to the subject other than some spitting on some whom appear to be your traditional foes. You don't have to jump on Smith's back, I concur, Juma and Ngonge look like they are conjoined twins. The raised suspicions are understandable.

NGONGE   

^^^^^ How amazingly blinkered can one person be, saaxib! In one sentence you protest that you don’t like people analysing your character, yet, in the same breath, you mention your suspicions that Juma and I might be the same person! Your lack of self-awareness is endearingly comical. :D

Ok, ok you forced me into a corner. The game is up. I have nothing left but to confess and apologise.

I am indeed Juma. Sorry to have misled you, people. Since I’m in a confessional mood, I might as well confess to all my other secret personalities. I’m Juma, raula, J-11, Sullen Sue, Shoobaro, Grab Tujiye and Qac Qaac.

My sister (7 of 9), and I are unemployed layabouts. We own two computers and are forever inventing new personalities to confuse the rest of you. In fact, you don’t exist, saaxib. You’re a figment of my sister’s poor imagination. Everyone is! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by NGONGE:

My sister (7 of 9), and I are unemployed layabouts. We own two computers and are forever inventing new personalities to confuse the rest of you. In fact, you don’t exist, saaxib. You’re a figment of my sister’s poor imagination. Everyone is! :rolleyes:

Odayga, thats pretty believable when it comes to you but me- never! :D

NGONGE   

^^^ Stop grinning at me and go do some work, sis. :cool: There are lots of other personalities to go through. Can’t do them all on my own.

AYOUB   

Originally posted by Nationalist:

Ayoub, so it must have been you my dear friend that requested an investigation on me to the Admin?

It wasn't me Wallahhi. :D

Looks like someone else saw the 'similarities'. :D

Smith

Every place has its natives and settlers and, you of all people do not need to be told that, do you?

BTW Xamar is the most beautiful city apart from Burco, that goes without saying. :D

Ninba waxuu ku taamaa

ama hees ka tiriyaa

tixo gabay ku sheegaa

halka lagu talaalee

hawadiisu taallee

uurkiisu tebeyee,

Togdheer - Hadraawi

Smith

Every place has its natives and settlers and, you of all people do not need to be told that, do you?

Ayoub LOL, most of my family are from and still reside in Mogadishu, I spent most of my child hood in Mogadishu.

Generalisation is a dangerous thing.