Sign in to follow this  
Liqaye

Combat Kit

Liqaye   

Asalamu aleykum.

Perhaps my experience has been similar to other nomads , As one of the few muslims in my school I was called from an early age to defend my religion, from islamophobes, bullying teachers and the just plain curious.

I always tried to acquit my self But until I discoverd the writings of Sheikh Deedat (A.R) I had always felt I could do better.

This is are two links to free online books written by Deedat that have really helped me out and educated me about my religion

Combat Kit

This well organised booklet is meant to serve the purpose of countering the narrow-minded Bible thumpers that visit the Muslim homes out in the West. Sheikh Deedat has written this book with the understanding and long term experience that logical reasoning with Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses etc is a futile attempt.

what the bible saysabout muhamed (p.b.u.h)

God revealed a prophecy to Moses that a Prophet would arise that would be like him. In this small booklet, the Muslim scholarly claim is weighed against the traditional Christian claim

If you have more information on these lines from Deedat or other muslimeen please share as I am sure during this time of ramadhan every one will take part in Da'wah even if it is merely a link to the LIGHT.

Thunder   

Asalaamu 3alaykum

Good post. Just one thing when you are doing a dawa to a kafir be sincere in your believe, explain his or her believe and NEVER attack them personally.