Sign in to follow this  
Kashafa

Breaking News: Shaykh Xasan Turki en route to Mogadisho with reinforcements

Originally posted by Kashafa:

Resistance,

Forgive me, kind sir, but I thought names had relevance. Umar was called Al-Faaroq because he divided between the Xaq and the Baatil. Abu Bakar was called Al-Sadeeq because he believed the Prophet when all others rejected him. Abu Jahal was called Abu Jahal because he was the father of ignorance. Shariif Ahmed is called Al-Khabeeth because of his khubth and makr. Do you see a pattern here ? Like I said, you need to change your name. Or your defeatist attitude.

About Somalia, Shabaab already control almost all of South Somalia. They already control the TFG parliment headquarters in Baidoba. They already control the strategic port of Kismaayo. Mogadisho will be a similarly important addition. Waxba haku marmarsiyoonin "we will be invaded".

According to that pathetic logic, Ethiopia should have never been resisted because resistance would only cause more death and suffering. A

The ICU should have never taken over Mogadisho and Kismaayo in 2006 because the world would not allow a Islamic government to come to power.

And now, the Islamists should not take over Mogadisho because "America will never allow it"

Sorry, but this is the textbook description of a slave mentality, if it already wasn't clear to you. Everything you do or don't do is subject to the approval or denial of your feared masters.

The sad thing is that people who think like you are deluded into thinking that their slave mentality is actually diplomacy and statesmanship.

sad but true. summed up the whole thing beautfifully