Sign in to follow this  
erselam

Opinion of majority of Ethiopians in the war against Somalia

erselam   

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

By Andrew Cawthorne

ADDIS ABABA, Oct 23 (Reuters) -

"We all know the government is doing this for the Americans," said office worker Tadele. "We need their dollars, and they need us to do their dirty work."

Buur Cad   

Ereselam, I see you are agitating Somalis to engage in war and bloodshed.

You guys have plenty of soldiers, tanks, fighter jets, yet you are here begging Somali kids to die for you. Shame on you. :mad:

Sorry to disappoint you but we will not fight the Clan Courts. What for? Yes we will not fight this small clan. After all, this is a small expansionist clan based in Mukdishu who happen specializes in land grabbing and we have no business getting involved.

erselam   

You are a deadmeat Xaabashi. You will soon pee in your pants.

http://www.somaliaonline.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=9;t=007023

Watch this. You will have the same fate in Somalia too. There is no stopping until you stop messing the life of your neighbors, Somalia and Eritrea inclused.

and

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5zmFRrw4UGI

http://english.people.com.cn/200610/25/eng20061025_314881.html

Islamists claim capture of Ethiopian officer in Somalia

Somalia's Islamic courts claimed Tuesday they had captured an Ethiopian officer after heavy fighting against pro-government militia in which more than 50 were killed, according to reports Tuesday.

erselam   

To Caamir. If you are Duke, I don't think you will digest whatever I tell.

http://www.aminarts.com/pages/oct_10_06.htm

SOMALIA: ISLAMIST TROOPS REPORTED NEARING BAIDOA

Mogadishu, 24 Oct. (AKI) - Soldiers of from the Union of Islamic Courts(UIC) are reported to have advanced to just 18 kilometres from the southern Somali city of Baidoa, the seat of the fragile interim government. According to a correspondent for the al-Jazeera television network in the area, the militias were moving towards the city. A spokesman for the UIC was quoted by a pan Arab daily on Monday saying that an attack on Baidoa was imminent.

On Monday the Islamist militias took control of the city of Bur Hakaba, 60 kilometres from Baidoa, after government troops suddenly pulled out late Sunday.

"We will pursue them everywhere and we will conquer the whole country without any resistance" Omar Iman, UIC number two, said.

Some Somali observers, quoted by al-Jazeera, suggest that the interim government may be seeking to encourage the Islamist militias to advance Baidoa where, with their political capital under threat, they could feel legitimised in calling for the intervention of neighbouring countries.

Ethiopian soldiers are said to have helped the Somali government troops, though the interim government has repeatedly denied its has any Ethiopian troops on its side. The Ethiopian government also denies its troops are present in Somalia, but diplomatic sources quoted by BBC estimate that 6,000-8,000 Ethiopians are now inside Somalia, bolstering the government's faltering control.

Some 2,000 fully equipped Eritrean soldiers are also involved in the current conflict in Somalia, ranged on the side of the UIC, according to analysts.

Both sides in the Somali struggle for power are reported to have major outside backers: Ethiopia, Uganda and Yemen supporting the interim government; and Iran, Libya, Saudi Arabia and Gulf States aiding the UIC.

Somalia has been in the grip of warlords and militias for years and has been without an effective national government since 1991 when military dictator Siad Barre was ousted.

Originally posted by erselam:

You are a deadmeat Xaabashi. You will soon pee in your pants.

Watch this. You will have the same fate in Somalia too. There is no stopping until you stop messing the life of your neighbors, Somalia and Eritrea inclused.

and

Islamists claim capture of Ethiopian officer in Somalia

Somalia's Islamic courts claimed Tuesday they had captured an Ethiopian officer after heavy fighting against pro-government militia in which more than 50 were killed, according to reports Tuesday.

^^^Saxib, stop the nonsence. First come out and say who and what you are. As for the clan courts, they mean nothing in terms of millitary.

Public opinion means nothing in Ethiopia, the regime is centralised and you know its Melez who make the shots. As for Eritria you stopped pretending its a Muslim state run in accordance to Sharia right.. :D

erselam   

Let's start with you Duke. Which part of Ethiopia/Xabashi are you from? And how did you learn Somali?

You believe in military hardware. Although that plays a part it is always popular support and ones objective that matters most.

Fortunately A/Yusuf is not endowed with these two major inputs. That is why it took him two full years to step out of his comfort zone.

http://www.aminarts.com/images/OCT_22_06.swf

He is

http://www.aminarts.com/images/SEP_6_2006.swf

Buur Cad   

Erselam,

You are making this inter-Somali hatred way more than it really is and I guess that is why you are quick to call for a regional war that involves Eritrea, Ethiopia, ect.

This people want a low scale confrontation, similar to the one in Bur Hakaba, that involves the death of few people here and there. Nothing close to what you want.

You need to understand that these people are going through the growing pain of transitioning from clanhood to nationhood. They need to sit down and iron out their differences without outside interference.

Lastly, you said that I am " soon gonna pee on my pants". My response to you is " I rather pee on my pants" than encourage people to kill each other.

later

Oromia   

General Duke,

With due respect I advise you not to work to weaken the ICU, the first promising political movement to come to the Horn of Africa in a long time. As the Movement is open for all advise from Somalis you will be better of consulting them than playing, directly or indirectly, into the Ethiopian thugs who since the Somali nation state was born tried to subdue and weaken it.

erselam   

Xabashi, They want lower scale confrontation? get out of here! What they need is peace and prosperity. With neighbors such as you it becomes a must to pay the price to attain that goal.

16 years of suffering and foreign involvelemt in SOmali affairs is enough Saxib. They have suffered enough. You meddled in their affairs for so long. Their peace efforts were frustrated time and again because of repeated conspiracies from Addis.

Your treatment to the Somalis under your immediate occupation is another evidence.

The moment you saw a blooming flower in Mogadish you dived right in to Somalia to kill the plant.

Not any more. They deserve peace.

Originally posted by Xaabashi:

Erselam,

This people want a low scale confrontation, similar to the one in Bur Hakaba, that involves the death of few people here and there. Nothing close to what you want.

Lastly, you said that I am " soon gonna pee on my pants". My response to you is " I rather pee on my pants" than encourage people to kill each other.

later

Originally posted by erselam:

Let's start with you Duke. Which part of Ethiopia/Xabashi are you from? And how did you learn Somali?

You believe in military hardware. Although that plays a part it is always popular support and ones objective that matters most.

Fortunately A/Yusuf is not endowed with these two major inputs. That is why it took him two full years to step out of his comfort zone.

He is

Buur Cad   

Ereselam,

Look saxiib, stop your bufiis. We can get involved in Somalia and there is precious little you can do about it.

If you could, then how come we are sitting 25 km inside Eritrea over a stretch of 1000 km --- (25000 square km)for the last 8 years and you didn't do anything about it. Caajib !

So please, stop fronting and talk peace !

Claimants [i've my doubts of them being anybody but Soomaali] of Oromo, Eritareeyan iyo Xabash oo minan ee marti ku yihiin dadkii deganaa korkooda ku dagaalamaayo, dadkii guriga lahaana u horseedaayo dagaal la rabo.

Shameness of them all, Soomaalidii martida loo ahaa, intee guriga iskaga saari lahayeen buuqooda ayee la kala safteen, oo u sacabtumaayo.

This is even getting funnier, walaahi. :D:D

Yaab iyo nuskeeda. Soomaaliyeey saan maa noo dambeysay?

Buur Cad   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

Claimants [i've my doubts of them being anybody but Soomaali] of Oromo, Eritareeyan iyo Xabash oo minan ee marti ku yihiin dadkii deganaa korkooda ku dagaalamaayo, dadkii guriga lahaana u horseedaayo dagaal la rabo.

Shameness of them all, Soomaalidii martida loo ahaa, intee guriga iskaga saari lahayeen buuqooda ayee la kala safteen, oo u sacabtumaayo.

This is even getting funnier, walaahi.
:D:D

Yaab iyo nuskeeda. Soomaaliyeey saan maa noo dambeysay?

:D:D:D:D