Sign in to follow this  
sofine

A WIFE SHOULD SATISFY HER HUSBAND!

sofine   

Prophetic Hadiths:

“There are three people whose prayers will not be accepted nor will it be risen up to heaves: and he mentioned the woman whose husband calls her at night and she refuses to come” Reported by Ibn Khuzaima

“When a man calls his wife to his bed and she does not come, if he spends the night angry with her, the angels curse her until morning” Reported By Muslim, Abou Dawud and Nasai.

“When a man calls his wife to his bed she should go to him even if she may be over a back of a camel.” Reported by Al Bazaar

"When a man sends for his wife for satisfaction of his need, she should go to even If she may be occupied in baking bread (cooking food)” Reported by An Nasai And Trimidhi

"By whom in who’s hard is my soul, when a man calls his wife to his bed and she refuses to come he who is in heaven (Allah) remains displease with her.” Reported by Bukhari and Muslims.

A wife should not claim that she has no time to spend with her husband. She would rather leave her interests aside to spend a good time with her husband. This is the best time to join toghter to form one entity and fill the remotest parts of the world with the beams of their love.

JUST SPREADING THE WORD TO ALL MY SISTERS...I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT...