Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

Defense Minister Hiiraale confirmed to have captured Iidaale, Diinsoor.

Castro   

^ Do you really think the general will hear your appeal? He's on a mission but one has to wonder why. Even money doesn't completely explain this irrational joy he displays at the invasion.

This is a moment of tragedy. There is no glory in this tragic civil war. The fact are the impatience of UIC and indignity of TFG got us in big dhooqo. Ethiopians got the excuse they've been looking for and boy they are milking it like no tomorrow.

There is no freedom of speech in a time of war. Anyone who comes here speaking of the benefits of bombing Somali cities from the air should be censored, if not banned.

The venues where the Ethiopians and their lovers can celebrate their victories are many but this is not one of them. If SOL is a place for Somalis to seek refuge from the nonsense of the world, they shouldn't have to listen to paid propagandists and their stooges gloat while their cities burn from aerial bombardment.

Ban the warmongers now.

N.O.R.F   

Ya Xabashi aka Somali 'Freind', i'm still waiting for your reply to my earlier post. You have been given an easy ride on this forum. Not anymore. So please answer my q's.