Sign in to follow this  
ANWAR

Galmudug State welcomes Mohamed Ahmed Aalin as a new president

How many presidents could one country have?

Good on the people though, as long as they coexist peacefully.

Dude, I actually thought the video would be from Somalia icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

been maa isu sheegoonaa idinka? there is no real state called "galmudug". No borders, no cities, no admin, nothing. baraxleey which is a suburb of Galkacyo is crime ridden ward, full of sad crimnals who escape there when they kill someone in the city of Galkacyo. all other tuulos are run by their clans. xaradeera, hobya, cadaada are not part of any state.

where does galmudug exist aan ka aheen internetka?

been lee la isku cabaa, maahinoo?

Dr Ligle   

If galmudug wants to be taken "politically" serious they need to expand themselves and include other regions like their wider clan federation and not just 1 sub sub clan making a state.

Noone will take 1 sub sub clan government serious, spread your control across to your other brothers in the usc federation.

ANWAR   

Originally posted by Ina_Gaweto:

If galmudug wants to be taken "politically" serious they need to expand themselves and include other regions like their wider clan federation and not just 1 sub sub clan making a state.

Noone will take 1 sub sub clan government serious, spread your control across to your other brothers in the usc federation.

it will com soon BUT clan from galgdud is NOT rady to be part of galmudug SO THEY SAY

IN FACT THE NAEM GALMUDUG IS GALGDUD AND MUDUG

Dr Ligle   

Anwar, I know what galmudug the name means sxb...well the boys in baraxleey should be gathering the usc boys and i dont know why they haven't been pro-active in that department!!!

They should sit down with the clan-elders and think about their interests and how to best work together, because somalia after shabab is defeated is heading towards a federal government and the stronger your local administration the bigger voice you have in the parliament.

Wallahi i wish the best for galmudug, they are going through the correct political procedures unlike the shabab thugs who just want to take stuff by violent way or sland who want to do things the illegal way.