Sign in to follow this  
islamtoday

CONDITIONS OF THE WORD LA ILAHA ILLA ALLAH AND TO HAVE LOVE FOR THE PROPHET SAW

bismillah...salams to all.. it's true that they say to say "la ilaha ila Allah" then you go to paradise... but this is not the case.. bros and sis.. 'cause this word has seven conditions that we should fulfill... and they are as follows:

1. To have KNOWLEDGE of what it means- what Allah SWA is negating and what He's confirming

2. To CENTAINLY believe in this word without the smallest amount of doubt

3. To SICERELY worship Allah SWA without any partners and away from showing off which destroys the deed.

4. To SAY it truthfully with all ones heart so his speech will match his action.

5. To LOVE Allah SWA and His messenger and also to love this religion and the muslims and to show dislikeness to anyone who goes against it.

6. To ACCEPT this word with all ones heart and to make sure that we don't reject it or reject anything which it stands for.

7. To FOLLOW Allah's commands SWA and to make sure that we don't ignore them.

All these seven conditions they have proof from Qur'an and sunnah... SO Insha Allah when we say this word we keep these conditions in our mind,, no need to memorize them what is more important is to understand them... The main reason we are in this situation today is lack of understanding this word and what it requires of us... 'cause they all say it.. the shii'as with all their different sects, the sufis.. the innovators... us muslims... so who's gonna enter into paradise?

If we really love Allah and his messenger we have to prove it,, not by just words but with our actions...

Allah SWA says in the qur'an:" Say (O Muhammad SAW to mankind)If you really Love Allah then FOLLOW me, Allah will love you and forgive you your sins and Allah is Oft-forgiving, most mercifull".

The key word in the verse is "FOLLOW"... and what does it mean to follow SAW... in what way? i leave that to you..

I thought to share this with you...

please share ur thoughts on this... let me know if there is anything which goes against the diin..

wasalam..

Yonis   

Originally Posted by Islamtoday

5. To LOVE Allah SWA and His messenger and also to love this religion and the muslims and to show dislikeness to anyone who goes against it."

The Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, said:

There are three (qualities), whoever possesses them, will taste the sweetness of Iman (belief): to love Allah and His Messenger more than anyone else, to love the Muslim only for the sake of Allah, and to dread returning to kufr (apostasy) as he dreads being thrown in fire.

Originally Posted by Islamtoday

"The key word in the verse is "FOLLOW"... and what does it mean to follow SAW... in what way? i leave that to you.."

This means to follow the holy Quran and the Sunnah and to accept the Islamic monotheism without following our desires.

Jazakalahu Kheyran.