Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Warlord lunch in BALCAD...shambles...

Gabbal   

^loooooooooooooooooool..!!! :D:D

I have yet to figure out to whom are your audiences. One time you are talking to that man you have a love/hate relationship with, another you are talking to his clan, third you are talking to I, and lastly you are talking to the general forum audience. Insanity miyaa kugu kaliftay mise incoherency, bal adi un inoo cadee walaale.

Barre Hiiraale masawirkuu ugu horeeyo miyaa sidaas kuu dhibtay? Any college freshman student with a Psych 101 class can deduce why you are blabbering on about that ee let me repeat it to you, rag baad dhex timi, dukaana ma joogtid, hablana kuma dhex jirtid.

^^I believe that I have not blatantly made my views clear enough to you or you must be suffering from severe mental instability to recongise what I said to you.

On the other hand the only thing incoherent, inlogical is your appetite too foolishly make invalid and inproper remarks of something you don't know anything about.

Psycho baan nahay miyaa? Suuqa majoogno dhoocilahana iyo gabdhaha aad xaafada wada degentihiin ha igu khaldin.

Orodoo If I were you I would't even discuss politics in this forum. You're better off helping the people of balanbale, who are suffering from an enourmous femine and watershortages.

Markay ragga salaada jumcaha aay ku maqan yahiin maad xaflad dumarka uu organisgareysid.

Why don't you donate your dahab walaaley to help the starving and thirst people of your region?

Gentlemen, hala iska kala roonaado and hala isku xishoodo, baliis.

Calling one another 'dhoocil' iyo wixii lamid ah is out of character, unnecessary, and it therefore degrades the intregrity of this site we all enjoy.

For further reference, it won't be tolerated.

RedSea   

Asalamu Calaykum,

Fellow nomads and my fellow Somalis in which we share name but not a country. I advice you to stop posting this criminals and blood sucking warlords who only think about and know how to suck innocent people's blood. Do you think, they gather in Balcad to solve the problems in Somalia. Also, don't get excited to those of you who support the so called president of TNG. He is a blood sucking vampire himself. He is low level human being that has gone astray. He is no leader nor does he has the abilitity to lead a nation. He doesn't understand the basics of building a nation. His first steps were to collect arms to attack Moqdisho which he has been unable to do so. His time is up,because how old is he? 80s or 90s or something like that. He is wearing diapers and cannot tell right from wrong or was he always like that. Here you are quoting him like he is going to bring solutions to Somalia's long existed problems. Go and look for some one else that can be trusted or at least voted into office by the people, because since when did we see a president who gets that job without the approval of his people. He was elected into office by bunch of his fellow warlords contesting for power. They didn't get what they wanted so now they are back to their old ways, and he is back to what he is being known to; fire starter.

Don't waste your time on such hopeless people go read the Quran or get ready for Ramadan or something, because there is no hope for this people.