Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

President Yusuf visits Adis, Kampala Kigali..

^Of course you will give the Sharif the benefit of the doubt, thats not agreat suprise.

However the TFG has the support of the people, again you seem to mix up the masses with the few interets groups who oppses the government from the beginning, warlords, scrap merchants, clan courts and so on.

As for these trips, they are important we need the AU troops to help the armed forces with their recruitment, triaining.

Mystic, remmeber that once the tax service gets working on the ports, airports and business communities, the TFG will be able to start paying the salaries of the troops, and civil servants.

Originally posted by General Duke:

^Of course you will give the Sharif the benefit of the doubt, thats not agreat suprise.

However the TFG has the support of the people, again you seem to mix up the masses with the few interets groups who oppses the government from the beginning, warlords, scrap merchants, clan courts and so on.

As for these trips, they are important we need the AU troops to help the armed forces with their recruitment, triaining.

Mystic, remmeber that once the tax service gets working on the ports, airports and business communities, the TFG will be able to start paying the salaries of the troops, and civil servants.

Adiga,Your TFGoons suffer from a severe case of ASSMOSIS: The process by which people seem to absorb success and advancement by kissing up to the bosses rather than working hard .

Nagu kala wada~

^^^That was quite creative, hands of to you for coming up with that, did you get help?

As for the TFG, it is working hard trying to solve the major issues concerning the Somali's, security, empowering the citizen, institution building.. Shame you prefer fake Jihads and empty bravado.

Duke

I give him the benefit of the doubt because he has earned it.

Lol @ the TFG having the support of the people what people? Tu grande mentiroso duke.

The warlords are part of the TFG, they have already negotiated with their Co-partner. I am not mixing up anything. I see people protesting against the TFG and they aren’t the warlords, merchants or clan courts, they are what we call LOS GENTE (the people).

You want some ill trained Africans to train the Somalia Army force. You don’t learn from those that are mutually weak.

The TFG so far hasn’t created any jobs so who are their civil servants? Thus far you haven’t said anything that could be considered logical. You just go around circles and spit some half-truths which are laughable.

Pi   

Brown, horta yaa cayda laga iibiyaa? You're so liberal in your insults, as if others can't engage in more vulgar insults. Can you ever discuss issues without being so vulgar. Let's give the moderators and Admin an easy time by debating like mature people.

Adiga,Your TFGoons suffer from a severe case of ASSMOSIS: The process by which people seem to absorb success and advancement by kissing up to the bosses rather than working hard .

Nagu kala wada~

Qix qix qix qix....Walahi you got me rolling ASSMOSIS :D Good job you have perfectly described them.

^^^The TFG has the support of the people, its a multi clan isntitution it has the support of everyone, it is insha Allah goiung to translate this into institutions specilally the security apparatus of the republic.

^^^

Multi-Clan Institution? More like a Tribalist Based Institution.

Who is everyone? Your imaginary friends? I barely see anyone protesting for the TFG or supporting them. Old man, enough lying to yourself, it is not health for you.

^^^No dont mistake the governemnt for the clan courts, it has members from every clan including the unarmed ones. Thats the TFG.

As for lying, thats anothe trait of the clan courts and their supporters, for example they wanted a war, said they where ready, even prayed for it and then complained when they got one.

Give us a brake dear young sister.

Great work by the president. He is securing support. Many on this forum would say "Why o why is the president stuck in Villa Somalia like a hostage" if he never came out and did diplomatic work for the greater good of the Somali people. Sham I tell you.

s/a

I just have a quick question for General Duke.

seems that you're supporting an Individual. All your news was about President A/Yusuf flew there and met that. Im just wondering what's your interest? how can you attract readers in favor of the TFG.

tip. If you could diversify TFG elements in your thread, I assure you would influence many. But right now, it looks like you're up in here for self centered interest.

salamu caleykum