Sign in to follow this  
nuune

Top secret - Leaked- Puntland Patrol Aircraft

nuune   

This unmarked plane is one of around 12 aircrafts aimed at patrolling the seas, this particular one was leased from El Salvador.

puntlandmaritimepatrola.jpg

nuune   

Adeer iga xishoo dee waa ku sidee, show me where I showed my envy side, and for your info, I am in full support of patrolling the higher seas of Somalia.

Dagdaga iska ilaali adeer, inaad ka fiirsato waxaad qoreyso waa shey muhiim ah(waa my first ever advice to you yaa Generaale smile.gif )

Nuune, adeer no need for the cover up. I know your stance well enough. The fact that you could not help yourself this time, and exposed your filth so openly is a bit of a worry.

NASSIR   

A strong PL is good for Somalia but not with Faroole and Ilkajir and Cabdisamad. A structural reform is needed sooner than later.

^

Why is a "strong" PL any concern of yours, Mr.Resources ibn Atam bin Maakhir? :D

President Faroole, VP Cabdisamad and honorable Minister Ilka-Jir were chosen by the people of Puntland, and they will continue the remainder of their tenure in their offices, until the people, through their representatives, rescind their mandates.

Originally posted by NASSIR:

A strong PL is good for Somalia.

Thats enough for me. The change we all want, multi party system, local and State wide elections and a more competent government will come with time.

Everything is in place and insha Allah khair.