Sign in to follow this  
NASSIR

BreakingNews: Dagaal Qasaare dhaliyey oo Maanta ka dhacay Degaanka Sugure ee G/Bari

A_Khadar   

Originally posted by Libaahe*:

laakinse anigu waxan la yabay why doesn't general abdisamad ali shire instead of wasting his energy burning galgala farms and making life hard for the inhabitants in that town, why doesn't he free las anod? talk about misplaced priorities.

Are you trying to make a case here.. As GD said nice try lad.. I don't think you want him to free LA... These people know better and they are not emotional therefore two brothers are one in each side.

Saalax   

Originally posted by A_Khadar:

quote:Originally posted by Libaahe*:

A_Khadar, somebody said the pland troops fighting with Atam's group and the 1's who burned the galgala farms are mainly from Gen.Abdisamad Ali Shire's lineage any truth to that?

Last time I checked the P/L Daraawish army consisted by all residents united with the state. If the burning farms news has any truth, it is the responsibility of all including the ones from galgala itself who are siding with p/l gov.

Having said that, I am pretty sure and you aware of this since you twisted over to p/l the fact of that the s/l army is division by the habar habar and other clans specifically those in the Sool front and they had clashes among them in multiple times.
Is that so? gartay + somaliland army force never had clashes within themselfs starting from the capture of las anod, unless your talking about some soldiers who committed friendly fires & treasons.