Sign in to follow this  
Nationalist

Pland POWs beaten to death and broadcasted by Sland media

TV Hargeisa has broadcasted and even cheered the killings of two Pland soldiers whom were caught and transferred to Burao.

Two rules in the Geneva convention have been broken.

1- Not filming the dead bodies of POWs

2- Not Beating POWs to death out of revenge

886axmed%20raan%20maydkiisii11.jpg

Ahmed Raan

887gadhabay1.jpg

Abdullahi Gadhabay

In the meanwhile Sland POWs are being treated fairly and the injured are treated in Las Anod Hospital.

This is Said Muhammad Garre.

890malayshiyada%20isaaqa%20dhaawac.jpg

I urge both sides, Sland as well as Pland to treat the POWs with respect. If the Geneva convention is not taken into account, at least do it for Allah and this holy month of Ramadan.

Tv hargeysa should be ashamed for showing dead bodies and taking pride in it too.

Where is your evidence that they were beaten to death.

besides they are nowhere near hargiesa

thay are held in burco.

tone down your propaganda

before you make a fool of yourself.

LANDER   

Those men were killed in action the headline that Nationalist didn't bother to post reads "Sawirada maleyshiyada *********iya kuwa dhintay iyo kuwo la so qabtay". Therefore, No POW laws were broken. I prefer not to have these pics posted myself but it isn’t against the Geneva Convention to post pictures of soldiers killed in action. I'm sure they will receive a proper burial in Burco.

Rahima   

He who really cares about the affairs and well being of our people especially at a blessed time like the month of Ramadan, will not be consumed by who started what, who killed who but rather condemn the actions of both sides equally.

If by posting such pictures, one is trying to present an informative image, then he/she should be fair in posting the suffering of both sides (or at the very least mention that the blame is to be dished out to both sides), to not do so only highlights an element of taking sides and hence not being much better than those at the war front. Likewise to come in and defend the actions of one group over another is just to take the other side of the same sickening coin.

May Allah have mercy on these people and just as importantly may Allah guide them.

I wonder, do Somalis not ever get tired? Do they not ever learn?