Sign in to follow this  
aar0

Puntland Government no longer consider Range Resources as viable company

aar0   

BoiBoi;

There are technical questions that needed to be answered, as one of Puntland officials put it. The situation in Baydhabo complicates things, specially rift between prime minister Geddi and precedent Yusuf. The official was quoted as saying we made mistake dealing with Range Resources as they are not an exploration company, adding: There will be two faces: First Range will be given small portion designated for only minerals, not petroleum, and at the same time one Chinese company will come to Garoowe, specially Cononco 28/29 block (That is where Geddi and Yusuf are coming to play, as this Chinese company is coming to Puntland under the TFG deal). Second face will be the letter to Range telling leave Somalia as you have failed to deliver what you have promised. It may take time, as the official put it. And honestly I do not have the time frame as when that will happen.

Art;

For me Consort and Range Resources are one and the same. I do not see the difference, unless you explain to us, which I doubt. I don't have to explain that because it's well know fact known among Somalis. You tell us why you ask us that question, or is it changing the subject? Simply answer the 5 questions asked earlier.

Finally: You said "aar0, these 5 questions are not your questions"... while you have forgotten that Land of Punt is not yours! how Ironic.

art   

aar0, is it also ironic that as you wrote this the poster "puntland" also appeared on that other forum.....buddy, you've been exposed.

aar0   

Puntland, WHO? you mean Land of Punt?, without changing the subject over and over again, simply answer the questions, the 5 questions mentioned before.

I thought Aussie are direct and to the point, but again it's not all Aussie, it's only Range. Simply answer the 5 questions. But again you maybe the bodyguard and you do not have any answers, why don't you say so. What, what... Here: http://members.ozemail.com.au/~sebas/bguard/detail.html