Sign in to follow this  
aar0

Puntland Government no longer consider Range Resources as viable company

aar0   

According to the news from Puntland, government of Puntland started shopping elsewhere for viable companies that would be capable of exploring oil from Puntland as Range Resources deal stated to crumple. What Range Resources guys think about this news?.. No word yet.

art   

Hey Paragon, I'm still here.

I cannot see a link for that story....is purley hear say, speculation or propoganda!

Don't forget puntland had signed and legal agreement backed by the TFG. Also, it is no secret that the puntland govt is looking for other joint venture partners to do a farm-in on it's own, range did after all give back 110,000square kilometers of land back to the puntland government.

aar0   

First off, Puntland people own Puntland land, so quit saying "range give back 110,000square kilometers of land back to the puntland government", get that.

art   

aarO, how about a link or reference to substantiate your claim, and why doesn't the puntland government do the exploration with the people instead of looking for other partners?

aar0   

I don't have to because I know the truth that are coming from Somalia - You want I give a link so that you can send to ASX to manipulate the prices 0.030. But would YOU give this forum any evident that Range Resources is viable company. Also would you explain what happen to the MEPS deal, did not work, right. Also where is KNOC deal, still in progress you may say. Do not came here and ask us questions while you cannot make your house in order. Do you really think Somalis are ****** while you made deals with corrupt leaders? Ooh, these leaders now are awaken by your actions, because you cannot deliver what you have promised...

Don't come back and say "So you don't have a link" - Just tell us about your Company's viability. Period.

art   

aar0, seems to me you have all the answers, why ask me for them then.

As I said to paragon, in 6 months time we will see.

by the way you forgot to mention Sir Sam Jonah in your precis.

aar0   

Six months? oh...yeeeeh... that was the Range Resources response in 2005 and you are still saying in 6 months. Yes we will see because you know that in 6 month the KNOC deal will be off, and sir Sam will stay in his Ghanaian resort (AFRICA) without worrying Range (AUSTRALIA). What would you say then if these will be true.?. We already know that the Puntland government is planning to let you (Range) know "officially" that they do not need a company like yours. Right!. Just sell you RRS share(s) (Or RRSO for that mater) and just forget responding in 6 month, because Somalis will always be in Somalia. OK.

I said that because I am not expecting you any forthcoming and honest response about Range Resources.

art   

aussie ranger, please note,the mogadishu student sure seems to know alot about range....very perculiar, I wonder what their motive is?

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by Aussie Ranger:

Why does a 'student' in Mogadishu take so much interest in Puntland and Range ? I don't think you are being honest with us aar0 (member since August 03, 2006)

You are misguided to think someone from Muqdisho can't have an opinion about Puntland region of the country. You have such low opinion of somalis it is very insulting.

It is like me telling you and art you can't have an opinion about Australia.

Somalia belongs to all somalis and each one of them has a say in what goes on in that country no matter where. If you can't defend the corrupt company, say so instead of accusing a somali who righfuly spoke about issues that concern him of dishonesty.

Originally posted by art:

aussie ranger, please note,the mogadishu student sure seems to know alot about range....very perculiar, I wonder what their motive is?

Wat's so peculiar about someone from Mogadisho interested Pland affairs?

Paragon   

Aussie Ranger, that was really a cheap attempt at 'divide and rule'. Afterall, I haven't known an aussie that knows that much about the affairs of other men :D , expect that is, forest affairs. That is forest affairs and not foreign affairs-know the difference smile.gif .

PS: Keep dandee'ing. You sure are good at that :D . But Somali Politics is one crocodile you can't dandee that easily; it has horns :D .

art   

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

It is like me telling you and art you can't have an opinion about Australia.

Xoogsade, I challanged aarO ti provide links and evidence for his comments, he failed. I am happy to have debates and arguments with people here who know much much more about local somali politics. I have enjoyed reading paragons discussions and respect what he says even though we dont see eye to eye, MMA I thought was condescending towards me even though he was being humerous but we can be civil. aarO is different and not willing to have debates.

art   

Originally posted by Paragon:

Keep dandee'ing. You sure are good at that
:D
. But Somali Politics is one crocodile you can't dandee that easily; it has horns
:D

Paragon, it's dundee'ing smile.gif

and Range also has horns :D very soon you'll see what I mean :D